- NC sheriff's dept. considers "inciting a riot" charge against Trump
- NEW YORK -- A North Carolina county sheriff's department is investigating whether the actions of GOP front-runner Donald Trump at a rally last week constituted "inciting a riot" under state law, an official said Monday.
- Slain Maryland Cop Shot by Fellow Officer, Police Say
- A Maryland police officer killed in the line of duty was inadvertently shot by a fellow responding officer during a gun battle with a suspect, police said.
- Refugees brave rain, surging river to flee teeming Idomeni camp
- Refugees flee overcrowded camp. In dramatic scenes, refugees held children and their belongings over their heads as they crossed thigh-deep water on the Greek-Macedonia border on Monday. The elderly clutched ropes placed by volunteers to help them ...
- Why the German far right's big electoral win matters
- Germany held regional elections on Sunday in three states, and the results were shocking. The far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) party, which ran on a xenophobic, anti-immigrant platform, won 12.
- Putin withdrawing Russian forces from Syria: why now and why it matters
- On Monday, the same day Syria peace talks resumed in Geneva, Russian President Vladimir Putin made a surprising announcement: He would begin immediately withdrawing the "main" Russian forces from Syria, almost six months after he first intervened in ...
O Umlaut is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, O Umlaut books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
O Umlaut Topics
Related searchesleviathan book part i of man
gottfried leibniz quotes
rock cycle historical development
pessary therapeutic pessaries