Articles on II Samuel
II Samuel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2 Samuel
- Second Samuel continues the history begun in 1 Samuel.
- 1 & 2 SAMUEL
- The Books of 1 and 2 Samuel give us the origin of the kingdom. The two Prayer — 1 Samuel opens with prayer; 2 Samuel closes with prayer.
- Amnon's Rape of Tamar (II Samuel 13:1-39)
- the following thematic connections between II Samuel 13:3-4a and Genesis 3:1.
- 2 SAMUEL 20:8-10: A NOTE FOR A COMMENTARY Edward A
- 2 SAMUEL 20:8-10: A NOTE FOR A COMMENTARY. Edward A. Neiderhiser*.
Suggested News Resources
- Dance teacher encourages children and adults to use their talent in church
- “David danced before the Lord, says II Samuel 6:14. All gifts come from God. Just as you have choir members and musicians, those who have the gift of dance can use their gift to worship him.
- Dying To Get Into The Paper
- “How the mighty have fallen,” David says of Saul and Jonathan in Samuel II, Chapter 1. “I grieve for you my brother Jonathan, you were most dear to me.” And the most heart-wrenching of eulogies comes later in Samuel II — David's lament for Absalom.
- The King of … Kingston
- His son, Samuel Aykroyd II, is rumoured to have trekked across a frozen Loughborough Lake in 1826 to purchase his own land, still occupied today by the family of his great-great grandson.
- Poet Samuel Menashe has died
- Menashe fought in World War II and studied at the Sorbonne, and later taught creative writing.
Suggested Web Resources
- 2 Samuel 1 NIV - David Hears of Sauls Death After the - Bible Gateway
- David Hears of Sauls Death After the death of Saul, David returned from striking down the Amalekites and stayed in Ziklag two days. On the third day.
- 2 Samuel, from The holy Bible, King James version
- Bible, King James. 2 Samuel, from The holy Bible, King James version.
- The Second Book of Samuel
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmountain goat aggressive behavior
american dream criticism
israel historical roots
syllable onset syllable structure
molecular docking applications