Articles on Job
Job is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A looming job fear: The rise of robots
- SAN FRANCISCO – In an oddly positive view of a potentially dystopian future, almost two-thirds of Americans think within 50 years robots and computers will have taken over most work, but few think their own jobs are at risk.
- My Job: Watch 'Downton Abbey.' Poor Me.
- I honestly wondered if I was the right person for the job. Like many viewers, I had gobbled up the first season, hung on through the next two and then begun to drift sometime after the death of Matthew Crawley.
- Revisions Offer Mixed News For Mass. Job Growth
- BOSTON Massachusetts gained far fewer jobs in 2015 than originally estimated — but also added thousands more jobs in 2014 than previously reported — according to annual revisions released on Thursday. The state gained 41,100 jobs last year, the U.S.
- Ten Things Never To Do In A New Job
- Starting a new job can be fun or stressful or a mix of both. You're taking in a lot of new information. You're trying to remember everything everyone tells you and everything your five senses take in.
- IBM Job Cuts Affect 14000 Workers, Analyst Firm Estimates
- A week after IBM began laying off workers as part of a "workforce rebalancing," a financial analyst firm has provided an estimate of how many jobs the company may end up cutting -- 14,000.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesshan royalty
dream dictionary grammar
46 bc events
marie jeanne ion
superpower the soviet union