Articles on Scrying
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Scrying is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- But is it witchcraft?: Me and My Daily Practice
- While at PantheaCon, I got to take a workshop from artist and fellow Patheos blogger Lupa Greenwolf on scrying with animal skulls. She goes over the specifics of her technique in a self-published book, and the workshop was merely an introduction (well, ...
- Magickal Morning Rituals: Ancestors, Coffee, Toilets and More!
- Basically the method is to use scrying as a tool to interpret what you see in the grounds and or foam left in the bottom of the cup.
- Scrying Over You
- But, scrying isn't that much of a mystery. Scrying is the practice of inducing and interpreting visions. Commonly, crystal balls and magic mirrors are used.
- The silent dog of the prediction markets, and what Donald Trump needs to do
- Disclosures: Back in the fall, I made an even-odds gentleman's bet with my dad about Donald Trump: I bet that Mr. Trump will win the Republican nomination. Also, for my Open-Auditing Prediction Market Shadowing project which uses the Horizon ...
- Bracketology suggests Florida's NCAA Tournament chances are better than you think
- (Bracket Matrix groups bracketologists in tiers: Lunardi and Dobbertean each make Tier 1, for reliably above-average scrying, while Palm sits in Tier 3, reliably below average.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.