Articles on Mark
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God; 1:2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee. 1:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house. 2:2 And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and he preached...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand. 3:2 And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him. 3:3 And he saith unto the man which had the...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. 4:2 And he taught them many things by...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs;...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 7:2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 7:3 For the Pharisees,...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 In those days the multitude being very great, and having nothing to eat, Jesus called his disciples unto him, and saith unto them, 8:2 I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now been with me three days, and have nothing to eat: 8:3...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power. 9:2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And when they came nigh to Jerusalem, unto Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount of Olives, he sendeth forth two of his disciples, 11:2 And saith unto them, Go your way into the village over against you: and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country. 12:2 And at the season...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here! 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him. 16:2 And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre...
Mark is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Mark of a Criminal Record1
- The Mark of a Criminal Record1. Devah Pager. Northwestern University.
- MAKING A MARK
- Making a Mark: An Introduction to Trademarks for Small and Medium-sized. Enterprises. WIPO publication No.
- August 25.indd
- 6 days ago Monday thru Saturday. 7 AM - 8 PM. Sundays.
- How the Great Recession Was Brought to an End
- Jul 27, 2010 Alan S. Blinder. Gordon S.
Suggested News Resources
- Mark Snyder: Nebraska should make easy transition into Big Ten
- DAVE WEAVER/Associated Press BY MARK SNYDER For many years, the Big Ten has been accused of being stagnant.
- Mark Calcavecchia tied for lead
- Mark Calcavecchia seized his opportunity on the final two holes, birdieing the par-3 17th and holing a 20-foot eagle putt on the par-5 18th for a 5-under 67 and a share of the second-round lead Saturday in the Champions Tour's Boeing Classic.
- Q&A with Georgia coach Mark Richt
- By Chip Towers This offseason has been unlike any other for Mark Richt. He has never come off a losing season as Georgia's head coach.
- Mark Phelan: High-profile chef helps spice up interest in Buick's offerings
- Buick needs exciting new vehicles, like the Regal, that attract younger, more-adventurous buyers, Mark Phelan writes. The brand was coasting, relying on a recipe for building quiet, conservative and dependable cars.
- Dominik says Aqib Talib will not be suspended
- Tampa Bay general manager Mark Dominik tonight told Buccaneers Radio Network (via the team's official Twitter feed), that Talib would not be suspended for his alleged off-field incident.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mark may refer to: Mark (given name), a male given name; Mark (surname).  Business.
- Mark 1 NIV - John the Baptist Prepares the Way The - Bible Gateway
- John the Baptist Prepares the Way The beginning of the good news about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God, as it is written in Isaiah the prophet: I.
- dive into mark
- of Wikileaks an an AWS Customer. August. 23, Afresh.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesoriental massage
vincent valentine ehrgeiz
dream dictionary dress
slowpoke name origin
bon scott trivia