Articles on Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. 2:2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) 2:3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 4:2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. 4:3 And...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, 5:2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. 5:3 And he...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. 7:2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. 7:3 And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and showing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him, 8:2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 9:3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come. 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy....
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans,...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him. 14:2 And, behold, there was a certain man before him which had the dropsy. 14:3 And Jesus answering spake unto...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then drew near unto him all the publicans and sinners for to hear him. 15:2 And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them. 15:3 And he spake this parable unto them, saying, 15:4 What man of...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. 16:2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 18:2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: 18:3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him,...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. 19:2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. 19:3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders, 20:2 And spake unto him, saying, Tell us, by what authority doest...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury. 21:2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. 21:3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the whole multitude of them arose, and led him unto Pilate. 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King. 23:3 And...
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. 24:2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 24:3 And they...
Luke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Notes on Luke - Sonic Light
- Irenaeus (ca. A.D.
- Luke the Historian: The Gospel of Luke
- YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE! Luke the Historian: The Gospel of Luke. BOB UTLEY.
- BEST PRACTICES FOR FORM DESIGN
- Luke Wroblewski. Yahoo! Inc.
- of ownership. LUKE is easier for people to use, and easier for operators to maintain.
Suggested News Resources
- Memphis basketball Tigers, Luke Walton get right to work
- By Jason Smith Luke Walton, the Tigers' new assistant coach and a Lakers forward, talks with the media after working with his new team for the first time on Saturday.
- Coach Luke Fickell on the spot at Ohio State
- Luke Fickell attended the annual American Football Coaches Association meetings last winter to receive his award as the top Division I assistant coach in the country.
- Horror genre has been neglected in India: Luke
- New Delhi: Hindi film music has echoed the changes in Indian popular culture for the last 60 years mirroring the growth of the country in sync with global trends, says India's first male video jockey (VJ), Luke Kenny.
- Power wants to remain in AFL system
- Luke Power's snap decision to immediately retire caught his Brisbane Lions teammates and coach Michael Voss off-guard, but it's unlikely to be the last they'll see of the triple premiership midfielder.
- @Queens Park Rangers
- Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish is looking to bring in a quickfire replacement for QPR-bound Luke Young but has ruled out a move for the midfield duo of Scott Parker and Darron Gibson.
Suggested Web Resources
- Luke 1 NIV - Introduction Many have undertaken to - Bible Gateway
- Introduction Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those.
- Chef John Besh welcomes you to Lüke, his homage to the grand old Franco- German brasseries that once reigned in New Orleans. Adjacent to the Hilton St.
- Luke - GetOpt.Org
- Important note: Luke is now hosted at Google Code: http://code.google.com/p/ luke/ and you should go to that page to obtain the latest release of Luke.
- Gospel of Luke
- The first question that confronts one when examining Luke and Acts is whether they were written by the same person, as indicated in the prefaces.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesearly history of sudan prehistory
will rogers beginnings
leah nomalizo tutu
list of christmas dishes poland
hebrew language dialects