Articles on John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2:2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine....
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John, 4:2 (Though Jesus himself baptized not, but his disciples,) 4:3 He left Judaea, and departed again into Galilee. 4:4 And he must...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 5:2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. 5:3 In these lay a great multitude of...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 8:2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery;...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Then Jesus six days before the passover came to Bethany, where Lazarus was which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead. 12:2 There they made him a supper; and Martha served: but Lazarus was one of them that sat at the table with him. 12:3...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end. 13:2 And supper being ended, the...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 16:3 And these things will they do unto...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples. 18:2 And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre. 20:2 Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved,...
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 After these things Jesus showed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise showed he himself. 21:2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of...
John is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- JOHN PAUL STEVENS Joseph Thai “It is confidence in the men and
- Laboratory Schools, founded by the pragmatist John Dewey. He also attended John Paul Stevens has adhered to this venerable practice as a justice.
- Notes on John - Sonic Light
- writings of the church fathers, that the writer was the Apostle John. points to John as the disciple whom Jesus loved who was also the writer of this Gospel.
- 09-1403 Erica P. John Fund, Inc. v. Halliburton Co. (06/06/2011)
- Jun 6, 2011 Petitioner Erica P. John Fund, Inc. (EPJ Fund), is the lead plaintiff in a putative securities fraud class action filed against Halliburton Co.
- Writing Tips for Ph. D. Students
- 5807 S. Woodlawn. Chicago IL 60637.
Suggested News Resources
- Redskins-Ravens Film Review: Offense
- By Rich Campbell Through three preseason games, neither Rex Grossman nor John Beckhas separated himself in the quarterback battle. Each has engineered scoring drives. Each has been accurate when afforded space and time to throw.
- Isner wins Winston-Salem over Benneteau
- WINSTON-SALEM, NC (AP) — American John Isner won the Winston-Salem Open with a 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 win over Julien Benneteau on Saturday.
- 98 struggling schools may end up in statewide reform district
- John Covington will be chancellor of the new statewide district. / REGINA H.
- FNC's John Roberts Is in the Teeth of the Storm to Cover Hurricane Irene
- One of those reporters is Fox News Channel's senior national correspondent John Roberts, based in Atlanta, Ga., who is reporting from Kill Devil Hills on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, right in the path of the hurricane.
- John Wall to participate in all-NBA Las Vegas league
- By Michael Lee John Wall has confirmed that he will participate in a two-week summer league that famed trainer Joe Abunassar is organizing and plans to launch on Sept. 12 in Las Vegas.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lil Wayne - John (Explicit) ft. Rick Ross - YouTube
- In or Sign Up now! Alert icon. Uploaded by LilWayneVEVO on May 12, 2011.
- John 1 NIV - The Word Became Flesh In the beginning - Bible
- Enter the Bible passage (e.g., John 3:16), keyword (e.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesutopia religious utopia
music of finland music history
windows 2000 history
list of earthquakes
grand settlement of 1701