Articles on I Corinthians
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 2:3 And I was with you in...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3:3 For ye are...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 4:2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife. 5:2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth. 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. 8:3 But if any man love...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord? 9:2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord. 9:3 Mine answer to...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 10:3 And did all eat the same...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. 16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings...
I Corinthians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- I Corinthians 10:1-13 Jesus Christ is the final revelation of God, the
- I Corinthians 10:1-13. Jesus Christ is the final revelation of God, the only way God will ever deal with men again. Men must now approach God by faith in Christ .
- Paul's Letters to a Troubled Church: 1 & 2 Corinthians
- YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE! Paul's Letters to a. Troubled Church: I and II Corinthians.
- Does I Corinthians 14:34-35 Forbid Women From Speaking In A
- The church is certainly not a building (I Corinthians 12:27). 2.
- I Corinthians 13:13 And now abides faith, hope, love, these three
- I Corinthians 13:13 And now abides faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. Love is given to us by God.
Suggested News Resources
- Psalm 133:1-3; 1 Corinthians 12:12-18, 21-26: September 4—Connect to community
- By WILEY RICHARDS Vital churches which live in complete harmony probably do not exist.
- I've Been To Paradise
- “ 2 Corinthians 6:1-2 You know the scene. Coconut trees growing along white sand beaches. Clear blue water beneath cloudless skies.
- Mancini happy to keep unwanted Tevez
- Tevez's protracted departure has been one of the summer's longest-running transfer sagas, with the Argentina striker handing in a transfer request at the beginning of July before a proposed move to former club Corinthians broke down.
- Emerson sparks Corinthians comeback, Santos slump at home
- Emerson came off the bench to inspire a dramatic comeback for Brazilian championship leaders Corinthians on Wednesday, the substitute involved in all his side's goals in a 3-2 victory at lowly Atletico Mineiro.
- 'Rev. Spiritually Read Me'. How People Entice Pastors To Tell Lies.
- Indeed every genuine prophecy is expected to fulfill three Biblical objectives which St. Paul reveals thus: “he that prophesies speaks unto men for their own edification (instructions), and exhortation (advice) and comfort” (1 Corinthians 14:3).
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Corinthians 13 NIV - If I speak in the tongues of men or of - Bible
- If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy.
- 1 Corinthians 1 NIV - Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ - Bible
- 1 Corinthians 1 (New International Version).
- I Corinthians: Introduction and Outline | Bible.org - Worlds Largest
- Paul's purposes for writing the Corinthians were several.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it
- It is used often in a good sense (1 Corinthians 12:31; See the 1 Corinthians 14:1, 1 Corinthians 14:39 notes; 2 Corinthians 11:2 note, etc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesamaranth cultivation and uses
dream dictionary cigarettes
public housing germany