Articles on I Corinthians
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 2:3 And I was with you in...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3:3 For ye are...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 4:2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife. 5:2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth. 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. 8:3 But if any man love...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord? 9:2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord. 9:3 Mine answer to...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 10:3 And did all eat the same...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. 16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings...
I Corinthians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- I Corinthians 10:1-13 Jesus Christ is the final revelation of God, the
- I Corinthians 10:1-13. Jesus Christ is the final revelation of God, the only way God will ever deal with men again. Men must now approach God by faith in Christ .
- Paul's Letters to a Troubled Church: 1 & 2 Corinthians
- YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE! Paul's Letters to a. Troubled Church: I and II Corinthians.
- Does I Corinthians 14:34-35 Forbid Women From Speaking In A
- The church is certainly not a building (I Corinthians 12:27). 2.
- I Corinthians 13:13 And now abides faith, hope, love, these three
- I Corinthians 13:13 And now abides faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. Love is given to us by God.
Suggested News Resources
- Psalm 133:1-3; 1 Corinthians 12:12-18, 21-26: September 4—Connect to community
- By WILEY RICHARDS Vital churches which live in complete harmony probably do not exist.
- I've Been To Paradise
- “ 2 Corinthians 6:1-2 You know the scene. Coconut trees growing along white sand beaches. Clear blue water beneath cloudless skies.
- Mancini happy to keep unwanted Tevez
- Tevez's protracted departure has been one of the summer's longest-running transfer sagas, with the Argentina striker handing in a transfer request at the beginning of July before a proposed move to former club Corinthians broke down.
- Emerson sparks Corinthians comeback, Santos slump at home
- Emerson came off the bench to inspire a dramatic comeback for Brazilian championship leaders Corinthians on Wednesday, the substitute involved in all his side's goals in a 3-2 victory at lowly Atletico Mineiro.
- 'Rev. Spiritually Read Me'. How People Entice Pastors To Tell Lies.
- Indeed every genuine prophecy is expected to fulfill three Biblical objectives which St. Paul reveals thus: “he that prophesies speaks unto men for their own edification (instructions), and exhortation (advice) and comfort” (1 Corinthians 14:3).
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Corinthians 13 NIV - If I speak in the tongues of men or of - Bible
- If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy.
- 1 Corinthians 1 NIV - Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ - Bible
- 1 Corinthians 1 (New International Version).
- I Corinthians: Introduction and Outline | Bible.org - Worlds Largest
- Paul's purposes for writing the Corinthians were several.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it
- It is used often in a good sense (1 Corinthians 12:31; See the 1 Corinthians 14:1, 1 Corinthians 14:39 notes; 2 Corinthians 11:2 note, etc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjob control language identifier field
spanish armada battle of gravelines
samantha smith death and funeral
yoga buddhist yoga