Articles on Galatians
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;) 1:2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia: 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father,...
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of...
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage...
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 5:3 For I testify again to...
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. 6:3 For if a...
Galatians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Galatians has been the least disputed of any of Paul's epistles.
- This study covers the book of Galatians, a letter written by Paul encouraging the.
- GOSPEL AND THEOLOGY IN GALATIANS
- Article by N. T. Wright discussing Paul's concepts of God, gospel, and Messiah.
- Galatians - The Evidence Bible
- Galatians ............................................. 1:3 Many who don't know the Savior claim to have made their . 2:16 For those trusting in good works, see Galatians 3:11.
Suggested News Resources
- Galatians 6: Do Good
- -Galatians 6:9-10 Christians are called to do good. This is obvious. What is not as obvious is how to go about it.
- CHURCH BRIEFS
- The message for 11 am Sunday is "Gardening 101," from Galatians 6:6-10. Meet at The Citadel, 140 W. Church St.
- Galatians 5: Fruitful Living
- -Galatians 5:22-23 The fruit of the Spirit is a well-known teaching from the Bible, yet one often misunderstood. Typically, we associate each of the nine traits with a fruit, or area, or life to grow spiritually.
- Galatians 3: Children of God
- In one sense, the saying is true that all people are part of one family and are brothers and sisters of one another. However, when the apostle Paul addressed this issue, he specifically spoke of the spiritual family of those who follow Jesus.
- God offered a plan that man declined to follow
- (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Galatians 3:26-29) There are differences in the duties and functions for men and women. Those were created by God. The family plan was laid out.
Suggested Web Resources
- Galatians 1 NIV - Paul, an apostle sent not from men nor - Bible
- Paul, an apostle sent not from men nor by a man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead and all the brothers and.
- Epistle to the Galatians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Epistle of Paul to the Galatians, often shortened to Galatians, is the ninth book of the New Testament.
- Galatians. At a Glance. Letter.
- Galatians: Introduction, Argument, and Outline | Bible.org - Worlds
- Galatians is without a doubt the most secure of all Paul's letters and perhaps of all books of the NT. Even F. C.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmerowe dam environmental impact
karl haushofer geopolitik
white flag buddhist countries
hellboy role playing game
post office box mounting of boxes