Articles on Ephesians
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father...
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins: 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of...
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in...
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the...
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or...
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. 6:2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; 6:3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. 6:4 And, ye fathers, provoke...
Ephesians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Does Ephesians 2:8-9 Really Teach Sola Fide?
- One of the proof texts Protestants very often cite in order to defend their doctrine of sola fide—that we are justified by faith alone—is Ephesians 2:8–9.
- Building 429 to open FOB
- Building 429 gets its name from Ephesians 4:29, according to Robinson.
- Devotional: Live a life of love
- “Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” Ephesians 5:1-2. It's the week after Valentine's Day.
- RICK BROWN: When there's more talk than walk
- For instance, in Ephesians 2:1, the apostle Paul reminds his readers that they were at one time dead in their trespasses and sins, in which they once lived.
- Local couple to host Laramie-based deaf Christian retreat
- “We are thrilled to be able to bring this exciting first-ever event to the community, city and state,” Julia Dunlap said. “We open our hearts to deaf and hearing people to be with the Lord Jesus.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessling bikinis
rollin 20s crips
motivation in education