Articles on Philippians
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, 2:2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. 2:3 Let...
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe. 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship...
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Therefore, my brethren, dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved. 4:2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord. 4:3 And I entreat thee also, true...
Philippians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- (Philippians 4:2), and there were others who labored in the church (Philippians 4: 3). 3. It was generous in its gifts to the Lord's work (Philippians.
- The Epistle To The Philippians
- If such is truly the case, then Paul wrote Philippians around 61-63 A.D. from Rome.
- A Study Of Philippians
- A Study Of. Philippians: A verse by verse examination of the apostle Paul's epistle of joy to the beloved Philippian church. By Allan Turner.
Suggested News Resources
- Faith at work: Aug. 27
- Home study of the book of Philippians, 6 pm Wednesday: dinner, 5 pm; children's choir, Acteens 5:15 pm; RAs, GAs and Mission Friends and adult Bible study, 6 pm 433-0095. » Macedonia Baptist Church, 3802 N. Ninth Ave.
- Press on to victory in your life
- In the book of Philippians 3:14, the Apostle Paul writes: "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." He told us to press because he knew challenges would arise.
- Daily Prayer: 08/24/2011
- Philippians 11-13. We live in a world of discontent, our Father. By your grace you make us sufficient for the highs and lows of our lives.
- Jon Jones tattoo tribute from diehard fan (Pic)
- by Geno Mrosko on Aug 23, 2011 12:15 PM EDT in UFC News A diehard fan of UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones pays tribute to his hero by inking up his chest with a replica of "Bones'" signature tattoo, which reads "Philippians 4:13.
- Daily Prayer 08/23/2011
- Philippians 4:8. Lord Jesus, you have given us a new way of thinking about life.
Suggested Web Resources
- Philippians 1 NIV - Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ - Bible
- Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus, To all Gods holy people in Christ Jesus at Philippi, together with the overseers and deacons : Grace and.
- Epistle to the Philippians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Epistle of Paul to the Philippians, usually referred to simply as Philippians, is the eleventh book in the New Testament.
- Philippians Bible Commentary
- An introduction to a verse by verse commentary on the book of Philippians by Allan Turner.
- Philippians is generally accepted to be authentic Pauline correspondence. with thinking that Philippians is a unity (An Introduction to the New Testament, pp.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgreek word for love
sigmund freud the id ego and superego
charlemagne early life
quake 4 irc channels
egyptian book of the dead
dream dictionary profanity
ernesto hoost record