Articles on Colossians
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, 1:2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 We give...
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh; 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full...
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God....
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven. 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of...
Colossians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cranesville author David Bousquet shows how and why people should submit
- Cranesville author David Bousquet shows how and why people should submit themselves to God in his latest Christian book, “He Is Exalted: An Exposition of Colossians.” In Bousquet's new book, “He Is Exalted,” Bousquet explains each verse of Colossians ...
- An apologia for Colossians 1:1-18
- This is an excerpt from a letter I wrote giving forth an Apologia for the faith. You use two Scriptures and I have no problem with the first two and I find no problem with you using them.
- Dr. Daryl Donovan leads study of Colossians
- Dr. Daryl Donovan, senior pastor of Sanibel Community Church will lead a verse-by-verse study of the Apostle Paul's letter to the Colossians beginning Thursday, Feb. 11, at noon.
- Did God Create Evil and Sin?
- The scriptures say that God created all things (Colossians 1:16; 2 Nephi 2:14). That would lead one to think that, if He created everything, He must have created evil as well. But even though evil exists, God is not the author of evil.
- SPIRITUALITY: Redeeming the time
- Maybe? Maybe not. But we can rest assured He will help us redeem the time.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmajulah singapura lyrics
age of empires buildings
list of post-nominal letters canada
daily spiritual sayings
telephone game examples