Articles on I Timothy
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope; 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord. 1:3 As I...
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty....
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3:3 Not given to wine,...
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:3...
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Rebuke not an elder, but entreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren; 5:2 The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity. 5:3 Honour widows that are widows indeed. 5:4 But if any widow have children or nephews,...
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. 6:2 And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but...
I Timothy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “Teaching and Usurping Authority: I Timothy 2:11-15” (Ch 12) by
- SPRING 2005. JBMW 10/1 (Spring 2005) 43-54. “Teaching and.
- I TIMOTHY
- These three epistles -- 1-2 Timothy and Titus -- were not known as pastorals until the eighteenth Furthermore, in the strictest sense Timothy and.
- Hierarchy and Dominion.wpd
- HIERARCHY AND DOMINION. An Economic Commentary on First Timothy ..
- I Timothy - Chapter 2 21
- I Timothy - Chapter 2. I l-IMOTI-IY, CHAPTER 2. SECTION Ill.
Suggested News Resources
- My Life/My Job: Timothy Castor's career dedicated to seniors
- By Staff Timothy H. Castor is executive director of Lutheran Village Condominiums, a retirement facility at 3589 Covington Pike.
- Pregnant teen pleaded with gunman before shooting, prosecutor says
- Despite her plea, Timothy Jones, 18, opened fire on Jefferson, yelling an expletive at her as he shot her in the head, according to prosecutors.
- Chicago man gets 120 years for Elgin rape
- He is a danger to civilized society,” Kane County Judge Timothy Sheldon said as he imposed the maximum sentence for home invasion and aggravated criminal sexual assault.
- Timothy Peters Drives Backup Truck to Career-Best Finish at Bristol
- (August 26, 2011) —Timothy Peters qualified eighth, but had to come from the rear of the field in a backup truck to earn his career-best finish at Bristol.
- Timothy Spall Saved By Lifeboat In Sea Drama
- British actor Timothy Spall was rescued by a lifeboat crew earlier this week (beg22Aug11) after he got lost at sea while sailing in the dark.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Timothy 1 NIV - Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the - Bible
- Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope, To Timothy my true son in the faith: Grace, mercy and.
- Introduction to I Timothy
- Eunice was married to a Gentile, with whom she had Timothy, perhaps her only son.
- 1 Timothy
- 1 Timothy is one of the three epistles known collectively as the pastorals (1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, and Titus).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslip changes to the lip