Articles on I Timothy
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope; 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord. 1:3 As I...
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty....
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3:3 Not given to wine,...
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:3...
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Rebuke not an elder, but entreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren; 5:2 The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity. 5:3 Honour widows that are widows indeed. 5:4 But if any widow have children or nephews,...
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. 6:2 And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but...
I Timothy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Timothy Hutton on the Ambiguous 'American Crime' Season Finale
- The narrative may have changed in Season 2, but several familiar faces came back to play brand-new characters, including Academy Award winner Timothy Hutton (“American Crime” can also boast Felicity Huffman, Lili Taylor, Elvis Nolasco, Regina King and ...
- Hurrah Players are bringing the biggest "James and the Giant Peach" to stage
- It's a good thing Timothy Allen McDonald struggled with reading when he was in the third grade. Otherwise, Hugh Copeland, founder and artistic director of The Hurrah Players theater company, wouldn't have a n enormous 16-foot wooden peach to obsess ...
- NU wrestler's special bond with father yields athletic success
- Coaches always tell their athletes not to listen to advice from parents, but Timothy Dudley doesn't care. He's still going to give his son, TJ Dudley, tips before every wrestling match.
- Lord Bell on how the Gulf today resembles Thatcher's Britain
- To advice how Arab governments can effectively communicate with the public as they are prompted to crucial economic and social reforms, former Thatcher adviser and PR Guru Lord Timothy Bell spoke to Al Arabiya English and said the only way to properly ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswaking the dragons mai valentine
leet leet items
famous sayings dictionary
xisuthrus chaldean flood myth
saratoga california geography