Articles on I Timothy
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope; 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord. 1:3 As I...
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty....
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3:3 Not given to wine,...
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 4:3...
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Rebuke not an elder, but entreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren; 5:2 The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity. 5:3 Honour widows that are widows indeed. 5:4 But if any widow have children or nephews,...
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. 6:2 And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but...
I Timothy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “Teaching and Usurping Authority: I Timothy 2:11-15” (Ch 12) by
- SPRING 2005. JBMW 10/1 (Spring 2005) 43-54. “Teaching and.
- I TIMOTHY
- These three epistles -- 1-2 Timothy and Titus -- were not known as pastorals until the eighteenth Furthermore, in the strictest sense Timothy and.
- Hierarchy and Dominion.wpd
- HIERARCHY AND DOMINION. An Economic Commentary on First Timothy ..
- I Timothy - Chapter 2 21
- I Timothy - Chapter 2. I l-IMOTI-IY, CHAPTER 2. SECTION Ill.
Suggested News Resources
- My Life/My Job: Timothy Castor's career dedicated to seniors
- By Staff Timothy H. Castor is executive director of Lutheran Village Condominiums, a retirement facility at 3589 Covington Pike.
- Pregnant teen pleaded with gunman before shooting, prosecutor says
- Despite her plea, Timothy Jones, 18, opened fire on Jefferson, yelling an expletive at her as he shot her in the head, according to prosecutors.
- Chicago man gets 120 years for Elgin rape
- He is a danger to civilized society,” Kane County Judge Timothy Sheldon said as he imposed the maximum sentence for home invasion and aggravated criminal sexual assault.
- Timothy Peters Drives Backup Truck to Career-Best Finish at Bristol
- (August 26, 2011) —Timothy Peters qualified eighth, but had to come from the rear of the field in a backup truck to earn his career-best finish at Bristol.
- Timothy Spall Saved By Lifeboat In Sea Drama
- British actor Timothy Spall was rescued by a lifeboat crew earlier this week (beg22Aug11) after he got lost at sea while sailing in the dark.
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Timothy 1 NIV - Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the - Bible
- Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope, To Timothy my true son in the faith: Grace, mercy and.
- Introduction to I Timothy
- Eunice was married to a Gentile, with whom she had Timothy, perhaps her only son.
- 1 Timothy
- 1 Timothy is one of the three epistles known collectively as the pastorals (1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, and Titus).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskaren silkwood death
siu sai wan history
waiver personal jurisdiction
south dakota demographics
minnesota gag law