Articles on The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh...
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. 3:3 Behold, we put...
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? 4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. 4:3...
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. 5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and...
The Epistle of James is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Christian 'Insurance' Helps Members Love On Others, Avoid Demonic Obamacare
- Christians who can't stand Barack Obama's socialist government takeover of healthcare have been rushing to buy into “health care sharing ministries,” which give them an affordable alternative to actually having insurance, as long as they don't mind not ...
- Top 6 Bible Verses About A Quiet Spirit
- The Book of Philippians is what many call “the joy epistle” because Paul was so full of joy over this church. They were generous in giving and thankful in suffering as ... James 4:6 “But he gives more grace.
- Dialogue on Mortal & Venial Sin
- James 1:14-15 amplifies this: sinful desire “gives birth to sin; and sin when it is full-grown brings forth death.” This is spiritual death ....
- Status of last rites
- In his epistle, St. James (Jas 5:14-15) says: "Is anyone among you sick?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary hail
auguste comte his legacy
mihai eminescu junimea
insulin dosage and timing
moksha means to achieve moksha
vertical bar mathematics