Articles on I Peter
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and...
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. 2:4...
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3:3 Whose...
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts...
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: 5:2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by...
I Peter is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- I Peter Sermon LIVING FOR GOD I Peter 4:1-11 As we conclude our
- I Peter 4:1-11. As we conclude our series on I Peter.
- Cebuano I Peter
- Ang Unang Sulat Ni. PEDRO. Chapter 1.
- The Gospel According to Peter
- Introduction to I Peter . SPECIAL TOPICS IN MARK AND I & II PETER. Repentance, Mark 1:4 ..
Suggested News Resources
- Peter Uihlein's US Amateur reign ends in quarterfinals
- Peter Uihlein's quest to become the first man in 15 years to win back-to-back US Amateur titles came to an end Friday, losing a tight quarterfinal match to Texas A&M senior Jordan Russell.
- Human face of the hard line
- PETER Mitchell was 30, a songwriter banging his head against the brick wall of the rock'n'roll industry, when his wife told him it was time he got a proper job. So he became a public servant in the Immigration Department.
- Cancer activist Peter Crawford falls to disease; service set today
- By Scott Mobley Peter Crawford, a community leader who devoted his professional life to helping cancer patients, succumbed Sunday to an ultra-aggressive form of that disease.
- Peter Moody has another spring carnival in King's Rose
- Picture: Joe Sabljak Source: Herald Sun IS THERE no end to the depth of Peter Moody's all-conquering surge into spring?
Suggested Web Resources
- 1 Peter 1 NIV - Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To - Bible Gateway
- Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To Gods elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, who.
- First Epistle of Peter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The First Epistle of Peter, usually referred to simply as First Peter and often written 1 Peter, is a book of the New Testament.
- Introduction to I Peter
- Author: The letter affirms that it comes from the Apostle Peter, and there's no evidence that the early church had ever questioned this claim.
- Peter the Great (Peter I)
- Peter the Great (Peter I) and St. Petersburg, Russia is a historical summary of Peter I, and his capital St Petersburg.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmarching band auxiliary groups
new radicals history
us two-dollar bill