Articles on II Peter
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ: 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God,...
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2:2 And many...
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles...
II Peter is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stoke City 1, Southampton 2: Peter Crouch not dressed to thrill this time
- PETER Crouch knows a thing or two about disguise – what with dressing up as a woman for charity – but even he couldn't disguise his disappointment after Saturday's setback to Stoke's European ambitions. The popular striker made a rare appearance after ...
- Andrew Mbuvi on Jude & 2 Peter
- For those of you who dare to read, study, teach, and preach from the General Epistles, the latest installment in the NCCS is Andrew M. Mbuvi, Jude and 2 Peter (NCCS; Eugene, OR: Cascade, 2015). This is a great volume, written by an African scholar (now ...
- Aaron Silverman and Peter Chang are among DC's finalists for 2016 James Beard
- After being shut out in 2015, D.C.-area chefs nabbed two of the six finalist slots in the Best Chef: Mid-Atlantic category: Peter Chang (Peter Chang) and Aaron Silverman (Rose's Luxury).
- Peter Maxwell Davies dies; Queen Elizabeth II's music master was 81
- LONDON — Peter Maxwell Davies, an experimental, socially radical composer who served as Queen Elizabeth II's official master of music, has died. He was 81. Davies' management company, Intermusica, said he died yesterday of leukemia at his home in ...
- BREAKING: Wade Marrs hustles to claim 4th place, 2 minutes ahead of Pete Kaiser
- With less than three minutes between them, Wade Marrs and Peter Kaiser have finished the Iditarod in fourth and fifth place.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesyoga positions dictionary
george s patton accident and death
kmart australia history
orchestra a conductorless orchestra
dream dictionary balding