Articles on II John
- King James Bible: II John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth; 1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever. 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy,...
II John is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Jeweler's Shop, John Paul II, and the Joy of Holiness
- Near the beginning of The Jeweler's Shop, by Karol Wotjyla (the future John Paul II), one of the characters, a young woman, recalls a hiking trip she took with friends.
- Pro-Astrology, Pro-Family, Pro-Pope John Paul II: The Mixed Bag That Was Nancy
- COMMENTARY: Although Nancy Reagan, who died March 6, favored astrology and embryonic stem-cell research, she was nevertheless an extraordinarily devoted wife and a huge admirer of St. John Paul II.
- Letters From Pope John Paul II Show Deep Friendship With Woman
- WARSAW — The future Pope John Paul II, Karol Wojtyla, began a friendship with a Polish-American philosopher in 1973 that lasted the rest of his life.
- Medway, John Paul II take OFSAA bronze
- Medway captain Emily John, left, Madison Melo, Madison Fisher and Caitlyn Gerrits celebrate after beating Cobourg 1-0 in the bronze-medal game at the OFSAA AAA girls hockey championship in Stratford on Wednesday. (CORY SMITH, Postmedia Network) ...
- Letters from Pope John Paul II reveal friendship with married woman
- A new documentary, the subject of an upcoming PBS program, sheds light on a three-decade-long friendship between Pope John Paul II and a Polish-American philosopher, Anna Teresa Timenyeska. In this excerpt from "The Secret Letters of Pope John Paul ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.