Articles on Humor
- Doing It By The Book (Or is it BUY the book?)
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) I looked in the yellow pages for a Pagan public school. I didn't find any. Not one. But I did find a variety of metaphysical bookstores and magical supply shops. I went to a...
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
- On-Line Coven Initiation Ritual Log
- I wrote this as stress relief. A very heated argument was occurring in my "Pagan Realm e-group" , and I got tired of arguing and correcting people about what I really said and didn't say... Any way, this helped me to get my sense of humor back.. Oh,...
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Humor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Homer's Humor: Laughter in The Iliad
- The very subject of humor in Homer's Iliad might seem to be a bad joke.
- Application for a Night out with the Boys
- APPLICATION FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH THE BOYS.
- Humor Improves Communication
- [Adapted from P. McGhee, Health, Healing and the Amuse System: Humor as this impeded their work.
Suggested News Resources
- Finding the humor in life
- By Yovanna Bieberich Life these days can feel overwhelming, with all of its troubles, challenges and hardships, but Bill Cosby offers this sanity-keeping advice: “If you can find humor in anything — even poverty — you can survive it.
- Decadent, dark humor in 'Lights Out in Wonderland'
- By Jan Stuart When Adolf Hitler conceived Berlin's Tempelhof Airport as a monumental gateway to his planned capital of Germania, he could not have envisioned that seven decades later it could be reinvented as Orgy Central for the impossibly rich.
- Former Austin DJ's wit, humor remain through new cancer battle
- By Brenda Bell February 2002: In a room full of people in love with the sound of their own voices, Joe Gracey's silence turned heads.
- Flanagan brought humor, smarts to ballpark
- By Peter Gammons | MLB.com Columnist | Archive 08/25/11 9:55 AM ET The night before, the Angels had stolen a bunch of bases against the Orioles, so Earl Weaver ordered the pitchers to report to The Big A by 2:30 the next afternoon.
- 'Dragon Fantasy' Review – A Retro RPG with a Sense of Humor
- The core of its humor lies in its usage of goofy language to describe fights, and while you'll run into equally outrageous dialogue in each of the towns, you'll find the enemies are where the real charm is.
Suggested Web Resources
- Humour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Humour or humor (see spelling differences) is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement.
- Funny Pictures Jokes and Fun Pages
- funny pictures, jokes, fun pages and hilarious humor at Humorsphere.
- The Onion - America's Finest News Source
- 1 day ago The Onion, America's Finest News Source, is an award-winning publication covering world, national, and * local issues.
- Philosophical humor
- Philosophical humor. Compiled by David Chalmers. Some bits and pieces I've come across.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessawbridgeworth history
berserk god hand
normandy food and drink
meaning of dreams about bleeding
george galloway autobiography
transformation fetish transgender