Articles on The Elements
- Balancing Deficient Elements
- Analgous to mineral deficency a person lacking the presence of natal Planets in a particular element will also need to establish practical methods in order to balance the element in question. An example of a deficiency would be: Earth 1 Air 4 Fire 3 Water 4...
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
The Elements is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Learning Network | Analyzing the Elements of Art | Five Ways to Think
- Welcome to the fourth piece in our Seven Elements of Art series, in which Kristin Farr of KQED Art School helps students make connections between formal art instruction and our daily visual culture. So far we have published pieces on shape, form and line.
- The Elements of Trumpism
- The United States has long been spared a truly authoritarian element in our politics.
- Keselowski overcomes the elements for victory
- Keselowski overcomes the elements for victory. By The Associated Press. This article was published today at 3:01 a.
- Gear: Keep the elements at bay while staying snug and cool in this jacket
- The eternal dilemma of a running jacket is that it must ward off the elements while allowing the heat and sweat generated by the body to escape. Of course, that's only half the problem — you also need to be comfortable running in it.
- Waves swim team battles the elements in recent meets
- Waves swim team battles the elements in recent meets. FOR THE STAR; 6 hrs ago; 0. Waves Swimming.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.