Articles on Out of Body Experiences
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
- Privacy, Ethics & OBE
- There is a widespread belief stemming from early this century that has not only remained unchanged but has been continually propagated ever since. This belief is that if a projector deliberately invades the privacy of another person for immoral purposes or...
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Out of Body Experiences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shirley MacLaine on Her First Out-of-Body Experience
- Actress Shirley MacLaine, 81, has appeared in more than 50 films and won an Oscar in 1984 for her role in “Terms of Endearment.” She is the author of 10 books, including her latest, “Above the Line” (Atria). She spoke with Marc Myers.
- Phil Davies: 'Writing can be like an out-of-body experience'
- While working as a barman at Manchester's Royal Exchange, Phil Davies saw a show and was hooked on theatre. He talks to David Hutchison about his first full-length play, Firebird, which will transfer to Trafalgar Studios from Hampstead.
- Out-of-Body Experiences: Studies, Theories, Reflections
- From ancient history to the present day, across many cultures people have reported out-of-body experiences (OBEs). Scientists have reproduced certain aspects of this experience in labs—including, for example, the sense of being in a different body or ...
- Manifesto sheds light on aliens and other paranoid beliefs of suspect in Idaho
- Suspected Idaho gunman Kyle Andrew Odom can pinpoint his first extraterrestrial encounter: a night in February 2014 while he was meditating in bed.
- Oscars: Brie Larson Recalls "Weird Out-of-Body Experience" of Winning
- Dressed casually but still clutching her Oscar, Larson recounted the surreal, magical experience of having Eddie Redmayne present her with the award.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmao game rules of play
saved by the bell eric spano
the sun-eyed children
vaastu shastra colour
abacus roman abacus