Articles on Out of Body Experiences
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
- Privacy, Ethics & OBE
- There is a widespread belief stemming from early this century that has not only remained unchanged but has been continually propagated ever since. This belief is that if a projector deliberately invades the privacy of another person for immoral purposes or...
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Out of Body Experiences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Out-of-Body Experience: Disturbed Self-Processing at the
- In an out-of-body experience (OBE), people seem to be awake and feel that their *There have been many other theories of out-of-body experiences. (OBEs).
- Out-of-Body Experiences as the Origin of the Concept of a “Soul”
- rate and truthful first-person reports about the experiential content of a specific neurophenomenological state-class called “out-of-body experiences”.
Suggested News Resources
- Out-Of-Body Experience for Plaxico
- Plax was so happy to be back on the field, he called pregame stretching and drills "an out-of-body experience, a surreal feeling.
- ABC tonight: What it's like to experience a brush with death
- He told us so many people he interviewed for the story had an out-of-body experience, similar to his own when his group was hit by an IED 5 years ago while covering the war in Iraq.
- David Dobkin Says 'The Change-Up' Isn't Exactly 'Face/Off' Or 'Freaky Friday'
- film starts with a premise typically geared toward more family-friendly fare, but has switched the leads to two grown men and the results are decidedly less adorable then any similar out-of-body experiences we've seen in theatres before.
- ABC's Bob Woodruff Probes the Mysteries of Near Death Experiences – Including
- In “The Other Side” he speaks with other people who report the same type of out of body experience as well as theologians, preachers, researchers and physicians who try to explain it. The program airs at 10:00 pm ET on the ABC Television Network.
- Brenda Carey, Former 'Lost' Extra, Reenacts Paranormal Experiences With
- For instance, an episode on out-of-body experiences features a demonstration of astral projection that involves two of Carey's pets floating in mid-air thanks to the magic of antiquated technology.
Suggested Web Resources
- Out of Body Experience Research Foundation (OBERF)
- Out of Body Experience (OBE), spiritually transformative events, consciousness studies, extensive information and research.
- Out-of-Body Experience? Your Brain Is to Blame - New York Times
- Oct 3, 2006 Recent research is providing new insight into experiences more often left to paranormal explanations.
- Dr. Deb: Out of Body Experiences
- Jul 11, 2011 Out-of-body experiences (OBEs) are typically associated with individuals who have certain kinds of dissociative or post traumatic disorders.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.