Articles on Divining Rods
- Divining Rods
- Divining Rods, also know as Dowsing Rods, have been used since ancient times by water witchers, shamans, and wise-ones. Although the information obtained while using these tools seems to come from an obscure and esoteric source, in reality they simply measure...
Divining Rods is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Langley Township worker uses old school divining rods to find water
- “As we come up to the service of the property, you notice they come in,” Sandell said as he walked with his divining rods. “As I walk past, they come back out again.” Years ago, Sandell spotted a man using what he called “witching sticks.
- Exclusive news and research on the wine, spirits and beer business
- •C. Mondavi & Sons has extended its Divining Rod wine range with a new Willamette Valley Pinot Noir. The Divining Rod Pinot Noir will debut nationwide in May, retailing at $19 a 750-ml.
- CLASSICS: Rocket Science Professor Robin Tuluie's divining rod for better
- Every one of us has fantasies of building wonderful new motorcycles. In the imagination, engines, wheels and chassis morph into fresh and uniquely appealing combinations. The reality of making a living pulls most of us back down to earth, and our ...
- Mitt Romney's Improvident Choice
- Being unwilling to drop his current occupation of money-digging with his father (while using "peep stones" and "divining rods"), Joe put his "calling" on hold for three years.
- What's on in the South
- *MYSTERY Ghost tour in Johannesburg on 19 March. Pub and Grub stops, poltergeists, EVP recordings, dowsing rods, castles, a dark haunted room, graveyards and much more. From 19:00 to midnight (at the cemetery, of course).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.