Articles on Judaism
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Judaism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Judaism and the Environment: A Comprehensive Bibliography
- "Man as Temporary Tenant," Judaism and Human Rights, ed. Milton R. Konvitz "Vegetarianism and Judaism," chapter 10 in Contemporary Halakhic.
- JERUSALEM: JERUSALEM IN JUDAISM, CHRISTIANITY, AND
- Dimension of Judaism (Berkeley, Calif., 1982); The Temple of Solomon: within the “clusters” or categories referred to as Judaism,.
- Full text of JUDAISM IN MUSIC, by Richard Wagner
- Judaism in Music. DAS JUDENTHUM IN DER MUSIK by Richard Wagner. Translated by William Ashton Ellis.
Suggested News Resources
- There is room for nonbelievers in Judaism's big tent
- Skepticism is a default setting in Judaism. The very name “Israel” means “wrestling with God,” and thus it is incumbent upon us to question conventional wisdom.
- Judaism in a suitcase visits Banff
- By Larissa Barlow They call it Judaism in a suitcase. And it's a good description when Rabbi Yossi Matusof opens up his bag and starts to pull out all the items he and fellow Rabbi Chaim Itkin are hauling with them all over Alberta.
- Test of faith
- Over the half-year course, students spend roughly a month on each of three religions – Judaism, Christianity, and Islam – and then three weeks on Hinduism.
- Learn about Judaism during series of free classes
- Rabbi Cohon demonstrated the shofar during a Taste of Judaism class a couple of years ago. A Taste of Judaism, a series of three two-hour classes, will be offered at four sites around Tucson.
- Teaching Psychiatric Patients Writing, and Hope
- The chaplains represent Judaism, Islam, Catholicism and both mainline and evangelical Protestantism. They lead worship services, text study groups, spirituality discussions. They will soon hold a 9/11 memorial event.
Suggested Web Resources
- Judaism 101
- Aug 21, 2011 An encyclopedia of information about Judaism, Jewish practices, holidays, people and beliefs.
- Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Judaism is the "religion, philosophy, and way of life" of the Jewish people.
- About Judaism
- Your guide to the many facets of Judaism, from holidays and rituals to life cycle events and history.
- May 14, 2000 Judaism is an Abrahamic religion -- a faith which recognizes Abraham as a Patriarch. Others include Christianity Islam, and the Baha'i Faith.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschurch of the subgenius
english-speaking europe cyprus
alabama culture and interests
virgil list of works
list of dystopian literature