Articles on Baltic and Finnish
- Finnish. Lord of tree-kind, and presiding Spirit of conifer forests....
- Finnish. An astral divinity who directs the stars in their courses and controls the weather. He is also a patron of travellers and Smiths, and he taught humanity the uses and shaping of metal. Note that in the Bronze Age, Iron was considered "Star-Metal&q...
- Estonian. The precise equivalent to Pellon Pekko, of Finland....
- Pellon Pekko
- Finnish. A God of vegetive life-force, especially barley. He is patron of the craft of brewing....
- Lithuanian. God of Thunder, with fertility associations in that he directs the flow of rain....
- Lithuanian. Creator, and Smith, of the world....
Baltic and Finnish is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Finland Became Europe's Bear Whisperer
- Sweden — Finland's closest military ally and another non-NATO member — recently shifted its defense posture, remilitarizing the remote island of Gotland in the Baltic Sea for the first time since the end of the Cold War.
- Militias, hunters reprieved from post-Paris EU gun control
- BRUSSELS Finnish volunteer militias on the Russian frontier, boar and elk hunters and the Swiss army's pensioner reserve won reprieve on Thursday from tighter European gun control following last year's Islamist attacks on Paris.
- Russia is bringing back its 1980s battlecruisers – the largest surface-combat
- And it has now emerged that Russia's largest ships are to be fitted with its newest missiles as part of an estimated 20trillion rouble (£245billion) naval overhaul.
- Damage Control: EU Leaders Seek Engagement With Moscow (Op-Ed)
- All governments express special solidarity with the states that feel more vulnerable, like the Baltic republics, and NATO is in the process of reinforcing defense and combat readiness in the East.
- Deutsche Post extends parcel network across Nordics, Baltics
- FRANKFURT, March 10 Deutsche Post's DHL parcel unit is extending its presence in Scandinavia, Finland and the Baltic states through partnerships with Finnish postal operator Posti and a subsidiary of Norwegian postal operator Posten Norge, it said on ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesanne of cleves
jaguar aj6 engine
meaning of dreams about storm
gang gang activities
information technology audit