Articles on Spirits
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
- What are Ghosts and Spirits?
- I was compelled to write this after seeing an atrocious TV special on ghosts last night. It was as corny as they come, with the ‘scary’-voiced narrator reading while the scene was overacted by people wearing too much pale make-up in parody of spirits. The...
Spirits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestom daschle family background
amphetamine physiological effects
a mathematicians apology summary
owatonna minnesota history
koan interpretation of koans