Articles on Herbs dictionary J
- Jasmine: Correspondences
- Jasminum officinale or J. odoratissimum Folk Names: Jessamin, Moonlight on the Grove Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Vishnu Power: Money, Love, Prophetic Dreams...
- Job's Tears: Correspondences
- Coix lachryma Folk Names: Tear Grass Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Healing, Wishes, Luck...
- Joe-Pye Weed: Correspondences
- Eupatorium spp. Folk Names: Gravelroot, Hempweed, Joe-Pie, Jopi Weed, Trumpet Weed Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Love, Respect...
- Juniper: Correspondences
- Juniperus communis Folk Names: Enebro, Gemeiner Wachholder, Geneva, Gin Berry, Ginepro, Gin Plant Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Anti-Theft, Love, Exorcism, Health...
Herbs dictionary J is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- TRUMP's NY GOP echo -- CUOMO Empire symbol -- RIKERS reform chief on challenges
- --Trump's presidential path started with Nojay— Times' Susanne Craig and David W. Chen: In late December 2013, after Donald J.
- Things You Can't Talk About in a Coca-Cola Ad
- To find out, we tested a 61,406-word dictionary against the GIF the Feeling's onboard content filter. Of those terms ... A whole range of slang terms for controlled substances are also prohibited: terms like herb and chronic, for example.
- Fake 'Canada For President' Ad Mocks Freaky State Of U.S. Politics
- A Vancouver comedy duo has teamed up once again to lampoon the dramedy of American politics by announcing Canada's candidacy for president of the United States. Four years after their first mock “Canada Party” ad, comedians Brian Calvert and Chris ...
- Nigerian becomes first African to win the World Scrabble Championship
- A Nigerian in a cowboy hat beat an English opponent to become Africa's first World Scrabble champion. Wellington Jighere crushed Lewis MacKay 4-0 in a best of seven final in Perth, Australia. Jighere, 32, used high-scoring words such as fahlores, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.