Articles on Spirits
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
- What are Ghosts and Spirits?
- I was compelled to write this after seeing an atrocious TV special on ghosts last night. It was as corny as they come, with the ‘scary’-voiced narrator reading while the scene was overacted by people wearing too much pale make-up in parody of spirits. The...
Spirits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- An all-new, all-female 'Ghostbusters' keep the spirits of the original
- The original starred Dan Ackroyd, Bill Murray, the late Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson as paranormal experts who rid New York City of nasty spirits. Reitman says he can't believe it was almost 33 years ago when he, Ramis and Ackroyd crafted what became ...
- Old Line Spirits whiskey hits shelves, distillery nears opening
- Mark McLaughlin and Arch Watkins, Baltimore residents and former Navy Reserve buddies, stepped away from their career paths in 2014 and set out to start making whiskey.
- One more hurdle to clear for Skagway Spirits distillery
- Aspiring distillers in Skagway say they have one more hurdle to clear before they start making vodka and gin. Gary Heger hopes to start a family-run distillery called Skagway Spirits.
- Ozzie Silna, Spirits of St. Louis co-owner, dies at 83
- Silna's younger brother and Spirits of St. Louis co-owner Daniel Silna told The Associated Press that his brother's funeral was held Thursday. Ozzie Silna died Tuesday at a Los Angeles hospital after a brief illness, his brother said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgallbladder cholecystitis
earth axis shift
apayao people and culture
muhammad unification of arabia
connecticut colony history