Articles on Herbs dictionary O
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
- Oak: Correspondences
- Quercus alba Folk Names: Duir, Jove's Nuts, Juglans Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Daga, Dianus, Jupiter, Thor, Zeus, Herne, Janus, Rhea, Cybele, Hecate, Pan, Erato Power: Protection, Health, Money, Healing, Potency, Fertility, Luck...
- Oats: Correspondences
- Avena sativa Folk Names: Groats, Oatmeal Gender:Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Earth Deity: Power: Money...
- Oleander: Correspondences
- Olea europaea Folk Names: Olivier Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Athena, Apollo, Irene, Minerva, Ra Power: Healing, Peace, Fertility, Potency, Protection, Lust...
- Onion: Correspondences
- Allium cepa Folk Names: Oingnum, Onyoun, Unyoun, Yn-leac Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Isis Power: Protection, Exorcism, Healing, Money, Prophetic Dreams, Lust...
- Orange: Correspondences
- Citrus sinesis Folk Names: Love Fruit Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love, Divination, Luck, Money...
- Orchid: Correspondences
- Orchis spp. Folk Names: Levant, Salap, Sahlab, Sahleb, Salep, Saloop, Satyrion Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
- Oregon Grape: Correspondences
- Berberis aquifolium Folk Names: California Barberry, Oregon Grape Root, Rocky Mountain Grape, Trailing Grape, Wild Oregon Grape Gender: Feminine Planet: Element: Earth Deity: Power: Money, Popularity...
- Orris: Correspondences
- Iris florentina Folk Names: Florentine Iris, Queen Elizabeth Root Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Aphrodite, Isis, Osiris, Hera, Iris Power: Love, Protection, Divination...
Herbs dictionary O is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Practical Dictionary of Chinese Medicine
- A practical dictionary of Chinese medicine 1 Nigel Wiseman, Feng .
- An HERBAL/MEDICAL - Southwest School of Botanical Medicine
- An HERBAL / MEDICAL DICTIONARY by Michael Moore. The definitions below are pertinent to my use of those terms as an herbalist.
- The Herbal Database A listing of herbs, spices, and medicinal plants
- The Herbal Database is a dictionary of botanical products used as herbs, spices, medicinals, dyes, charms, and foods.
- Indian Medicinal Plants
- Dictionary of Indian Medicinal Plants by Akhtar Husain et al. (CIMAP, ).
- Plants For A Future Species Database Bibliography
- RHS Dictionary of Plants plus Supplement. .
Suggested News Resources
- Plant a Garden, Go to Jail for 93-days?! Nanny of the Month (July 2011)
- However, common sense does not seem to be a virtue among 99.99% of nanny politicos.
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips | UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
- Therefore, the failure of the Criqui and Willet studies to specify the gastrointestinal cancers observed is irrelevant to whether they are credible evidence in support of plaintiffs' claim.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dictionary of Herbs and Spices | Recipe4Living
- Herbs and spices add that special something to cooking, turning simple food preparation into an art form.
- Herb | Define Herb at Dictionary.com
- Herb definition at Dictionary.
- Urban Dictionary: herb
- used by rapper esoteric, in the song herb. pronounced like its spelled, or just is a complete bullshitter. basicly one of those kind of people that nobody likes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescharles krauthammer on torture
r2i resistance to interrogation
buffy summers biography
mitsubishi orion engine 4g16
manorialism common features