Articles on The Book of the Law
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
The Book of the Law is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Protesters in France Take to Streets Over Proposed Changes to Labor Law
- Equally infuriating to the unions, the law defines more precisely when a company can invoke “economic” reasons to justify layoffs. Workers who refuse to go along with temporary workload increases in the event of increased business could be laid off, too.
- Documentarian Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy on Her Oscar-Winning Film About Honor Killings
- Her in-laws wanted her story told. And she said that she wanted to be an example so that what happened to her didn't happen to anyone else. She wanted her father and uncle to also be made examples of.
- A Thrilling Horror Story Digs Into the Racism in H.P. Lovecraft's Work
- In Victor LaValle's riveting horror tale The Ballad of Black Tom, a man is beckoned to the threshold of apocalypse with the promise of seeing beyond the fabric of reality.
- Old Lady Lawyer: We Haven't Left The Building Yet
- Although the research focused exclusively on New York City small businesses, I think its findings apply to law practices of whatever size as well. There are advantages to older workers? Ten of them to be precise.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
band aid band the lyrics
elena paparizou biography
vernation circinate vernation
diplomatic immunity history