Articles on The Wiccan Rede
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
- The Wiccan Rede
- Bide the Wiccan Laws we must In perfect love and perfect trust. Live and let live, Fairly take and fairly give, Cast the Circle thrice about To keep the evil spirits out. To bind the spell every time, Let the spell be spake in rhyme. Soft of eye and light of...
The Wiccan Rede is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Problems in Heathenry in its Current State
- This makes it evident that Troth members have no power to make or influence necessary changes, and that all of that power sits at the top of The Troth within the Rede and above them, the Steer. ..... Someone sidles over from Wicca – they're doing it wrong!
- Valentine's Love Spell
- As promised, here is my spell charm that worked FAST! Like, speedy-delivery-in-less-than-two-days, fast, and brought me the rock star of my dreams, to boot.
- The controversy of Wicca and Satanism has been re-opened recently
- Writer Pat Mosley of Patheos published an article "A Case for Inviting Satan (back) into Wicca" recently, that has stirred a lot of controversy in the pagan community.
- The Rede of the Wicca
- For many people the Wiccan Rede consists of eight words: “An it harm none, do what ye will.” Those words were first publicly uttered by Doreen Valiente back in October of 1964 at a dinner hosted by the Witchcraft Research Association.
- Police: 'Wiccan ritual killing' leaves family of three dead in Pensacola
- When asked how the evidence suggests these are ritualistic or Wiccan killings Sgt. Hobbes said, “The injuries to the victims, the positions of the bodies and also the person of interest right now is also a practitioner.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfood preparation utensils
fantmas the mexican comics
meaning of dreams about ox
red deer in asia