Articles on Poetry & Fable
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
Poetry & Fable is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 2nd Friday Art About features changing seasons
- •The Artery, 207 G St.: “Into the Mystic: People and Places,” Shannon M.
- Scene echoes: Steve Gagnon and Guy Nadon
- “I think we can make political theater by making stories, fables, with larger than life,” he said in an interview on the eve of the premiere of his fourth piece, Split lakes, which held last night at Stables.
- Daily Reads: The Michael Bay Movie That Explains Donald Trump, 'Zootopia's
- And as a morally instructive fable, it needs to examine these issues of prejudice. But the fact remains that .... Terrence gave me and Tom papers, twelve typed pages, that had different phrases on them — poetic, fragmented phrases.
- A “final girl” who gets to get off: “The Witch” proves nothing's scarier than
- Critics have already praised the film as a feminist fable about the combustibility of female sexuality, a “sinister, smart” approach to genre, and even “the year's scariest movie.” Scariest movie of the year?
- Creativity blooms at Second Friday ArtAbout
- The Artery, 207 G St., 530-758-8330; reception, 7-9 p.m.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.