Articles on Poetry
- Beltaine Moon
- Thunderstorm echoes, speaking stories across the earth.. Neath the oaks secret lovers sip golden summer wine.. Beltaine moon rises, shining silver in the evening sky.. In the circle, vibrant, firelit, the lady waits. DreamSinger sings the songs of old, the...
- Promise of the Universe
- The walls of time peel away like fruit The gem of life shines untarnished Friendship and love turn like the world Names and people spring eternal in our garden The abundant Universe makes full our cup. And we, victorious warriors of a shining star Reach for...
- Renewal, Worship, Cocoa and Home
- from the valley floor i watch as the first green-gold rays a hint of glory to come burst victoriously from behind blue mountains capped with blinding white in the distance dim and barely heard the crow of a rooster lowing of cattle snowbirds begin their daily...
- The Gathering
- All around, a circle of one From this land do we come Together once more without any fear To celebrate that of the deer Drawing her in with hands held high The wisdom she gives shall never die Our goddess is without a doubt What we’re doing, is all about The...
Poetry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Introducing Matthew Zapruder, the Magazine's New Poetry Editor
- Matthew Zapruder is the new poetry editor for the magazine, succeeding Natasha Trethewey in this annually rotating position. His first selection, “You Throw a Stone” by Juan Felipe Herrera, appeared in the March 6 issue.
- Seattle's only poetry bookstore seeks new ownership
- When poet, and poetry teacher, Jane Wong first moved to Seattle, she immediately paid a visit to Open Books, an all-poetry bookstore in Wallingford. "It's a super important place.
- MoMA Features the Unlikely Artist Who Mixed Politics and Poetry
- As a published poet who only turned to art making in his 40s, Broodthaers was admired by other poets for his freethinking, mold-breaking approach to the craft.
- Kinston student wins poetry competition
- KINSTON -- More than 30 students from across North Carolina met in Greensboro March 5 to compete in the 2016 Poetry Out Loud competition to decide who would represent the state in a national competition this spring. In the end, 15-year-old Jasmine ...
- Poetry out loud
- “My poems are equally at home on the page or on the stage, and I believe a poem is not so interested in what poetry is, but what it does,” he said. “Poetry creates community through self knowledge, which leads to compassion and empathy. And empathy ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches5-htp dosage
artemisia gentileschi the roman beginning
theta chi famous alumni
varsity scouts history
indus valley civilization trade