Articles on Short Stories
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Short Stories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jodzio's love of short stories animates 'Knockout'
- Minneapolis author John Jodzio says he begins each of his short stories based on a catch first sentence. Like most of his work, the stories in his new collection, "Knockout," focus on people on the fringes of society. Courtesy of Soft Skull Press ...
- Local author to publish 2 short stories
- Nancy Christie, author of “Traveling Left of Center and Other Stories,” recently had two short stories accepted for publication. “To Whom It May Concern” will appear in the September/October 2016 online edition of Bethlehem Writers Roundtable and ...
- Helen Oyeyemi Imbues Short Stories with Surrealism in What Is Not Yours Is Not
- Oyeyemi's new short story collection, What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours, centers on tales involving literal and metaphorical keys.
- Sherrie Flick's Whiskey, Etc. is a punchy collection of short-short stories
- A story totaling six words, and apocryphally credited to Hemingway, reads, “For sale: Baby shoes, never worn.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestrance medium
hydrogen sulfide dangers