Articles on Arabic
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
Arabic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Arabic - Unicode
- Arabic. Range: 0600–06FF. This file contains an excerpt from the character code tables and list of character names for.
- Arabic. Arabic. Letters of the Alphabet.
- أﻧـُﺸﺄ. SEVIS. ﻓﻲ.
- Arabic - Virginia Department of Education - Virginia.gov
- ARABIC. ب١ٕ١جشف ٟف خ١ثشزٌا خ٠ش٠ذِ. ةلاطٌا دبِذخ ٚ صبخٌا ُ١ٍؼزٌا خجؼش.
Suggested News Resources
- Hezbollah leader says reforms needed in Syria
- The Al-Quds Day, or Jerusalem Day in Arabic, is marked on the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan in some Islamic countries.
- South Sudan: English to Replace Arabic in Secondary Schools
- August 24, 2011 South Sudan: English to Replace Arabic in Secondary Schools VOA News South Sudan's government says English will replace Arabic as the sole language of instruction in the new country's secondary schools.
- Lebanon's Arabic press digest - Aug. 26, 2011
- Following are summaries of some of the main stories in a selection of Lebanese newspapers Friday. The Daily Star cannot vouch for the accuracy of these reports.
- Lebanon's Arabic press digest - Aug. 25, 2011
- Following are summaries of some of the main stories in a selection of Lebanese newspapers Thursday. The Daily Star cannot vouch for the accuracy of these reports.
- Syrian forces deploy as Iran boosts regime
- Back the Arabic writings on the flag reads, "Solidarity with the Syrian people," placard in the center reads, "Dignity and freedom for all Arab peoples and Maghreb," and at right, "We demand the expulsion of the Syrian Ambassador of Morocco.
Suggested Web Resources
- Arabic alphabet, pronunciation and language
- Details of written and spoken Arabic, including the Arabic alphabet and pronunciation.
- The Arabic language
- Jun 18, 2009 An introduction to the Arabic language, how to study it and common English words which find their roots in Arabic.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary race
halo combat evolved storyline
pippin musical synopsis
detroit symphony orchestra
qing dynasty fall of the dynasty