Articles on Arabic
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
Arabic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Skype Translator now speaks Arabic
- With a focus on improving the human connection worldwide, Skype added Arabic as its new spoken language. Skype Translator will now speak Arabic. With the newly added Arabic language, Skype Translator now supports eight spoken languages: English, ...
- Popular website created by young Jordanians helps fill Arabic-language void
- AMMAN, JORDAN—A website created by two young Jordanians in a coffee shop six years ago has become the most popular site in Arabic, highlighting a vast vacuum: less than 1 per cent of the Internet is written in the language spoken by 4.
- Young Arab-American Muslim voters helped fuel Sanders' win
- Standing outside a precinct in the south end of Dearborn that's more than 90% Arab-American Muslim, Shiab Mussad handed out slips of paper in English and Arabic urging voters to support Bernie Sanders. "He's for people like us, people like me," Mussad, ...
- Publishing houses to translate 150 books of Turkish authors to Arabic
- The Arabic and Turkish publishing houses signed the agreements on Tuesday in an organization which Istanbul Governor Vasip Şahin also attended. Şahin thanked everyone who contributed to the book fair and especially the Arab Publishers Association in ...
- Arabic press roundup: Turkey and the EU
- The Arabic language version of the Turkish agency reported that the Turkish government was negotiating a tough deal with the Europeans. The agency reported that the “Turkish PM Ahmet Davutoglu, has suggested that the EU exempt Turkish nationals from ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfeminist movement in the 20th century
sukhoi su-47 cockpit
eucharist ritual and liturgy