Articles on Indic / Vedic
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
Indic / Vedic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Secrets of Beings: The Pillars of Shiva
- The festering dispute over Kashmir between India and Pakistan is perhaps the most classical dispute following the Vedic story of Brahma and Vishnu competing for supremacy over each other. Could Lord Shiva intervene and help these two nuclear-powered ...
- UC Irvine rejects millions in gifts from Hindu group
- The UC Irvine School of Humanities celebrated the establishment of the Thakkar Family - Dharma Civilization Foundation Presidential Chair in Vedic and Indic Civilization Studies on May 9, with more than 100 people in attendance.
- UC Irvine Rejects $6 Million Gift to Endow Four Chairs in India Studies
- More than 100 people attended the launch of the Thakkar Family-Dharma Civilization Foundation Presidential Chair in Vedic and Indic Civilization Studies on May 9, 2015. Ushakant Thakkar, an Indian American nephrologist who gave $1 million to endow the ...
- An Eminent Scholar
- His last book, 'A Treasure of Indian Wisdom' is a masterpiece of his understanding of ancient Indian civilization.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessociety etymology
george armstrong custer timeline
triquetra resemblance to valknut