Articles on Remedies A
- Aconitum napellus
- Aconite is a remedy for healthy and energetic persons who become acutely ill after exposure to intense coldness exposure to cold, dry wind sometimes exposure to intense heat draughts of cold air on a sweaty skin nervous shocks, fright or fear the shock of...
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
- Agaricus muscarius
- The image of this remedy mostly resembles a delirium tremens or a situation that looks like one. Agaricus especially fits persons who are mentally slow, confused and foolish. Mentally as well as physically these people are clumsy and awkward. They are very...
- Alumina (Aluminum)
- Aluminum is a very light and easy transformable metal, associated with the planet Neptune and the sign Pisces. In astrology Neptune has to do with fading away, dissolving, excarnation, anonymity. This excarnation can work out in a positive way (mysticism,...
- Ambra grisea
- Ambergris is a fatty substance from the intestine of a whale. Personally I am very curious what brought someone to the idea of testing this stuff for its healing properties. One thing is for sure: this person did a good job. Ambra is the solution for the shy...
- Anacardium orientale
- Anacardium is made of the Marking Nut, a tree that produces ink, and people who need this remedy somehow want to leave their mark. They are led by a strong need to constantly prove themselves out of a great lack of self-confidence. They have lost their self-co...
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
- Arnica montana
- Arnica is a famous first aid remedy. It does great work in cases of traumas, damage or injuries, whether they are physical or mental/emotional, whether it occurred recently or years ago. What is the healing factor of Arnica? On the physical plane it cures...
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies A is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Trade Remedies: A Tool Kit
- Trade. Remedies. A TOOL KIT.
- Trade Remedies: A Primer
- remedies to mitigate the adverse impact of various trade practices on domestic nothing. In the 110th Congress, several bills seek to amend trade remedy laws.
- Job Search Remedies: A Quick Reference Guide
- Job Search Remedies: A Quick Reference Guide*. Employee Options. Type of Action.
- Traditional Fever remedies:
- No doubt, most of the remedies listed below were effective only in Malawi: a leaf infusion is drunk like tea as a remedy for fevers: Morris p. 360.
Suggested News Resources
- We put home remedies to the test. Do they hinder or help?
- So what about some of the other home remedies out there? Do they hinder or help? We decided to find out.
- Texas Supreme Court Decision in Texas Mutual Insurance v. Ruttiger Strengthens
- "The Texas Supreme Court has today given careful consideration to the many speedy remedies and protections that the Legislature has granted to injured workers," Mary Barrow Nichols, General Counsel and Senior Vice President for Texas Mutual, said.
- Remember The Remedies
- In the 90s, the defunct hip hop group, The remedies, was a household name in the Nigerian music industry. At that time, there were very few artistes who could compete with them, considering their novelty and vigour.
- India's Indoco to make Aspen's Australia generics
- MUMBAI (Reuters) - Mid-sized Indian drugmaker Indoco Remedies has signed a pact to make generic products sold by South Africa's Aspen Pharmacare in Australia, a top executive of the Indian firm said on Friday.
- Top ten ancient Irish homemade remedies and health tips
- Shakespeare's witches, with their "Eye of newt, and toe of frog”, could well have been related to some of our Irish ancient ancestors if some of these remedies are to be believed.
Suggested Web Resources
- ! Alternative Health Remedies - A
- Lists health problems with remedies from the natural health disciplines .
- Trade Remedies: A Tool Kit
- Trade. Remedies. A TOOL KIT.
- Cold remedies: What works, what doesn't, what can't hurt
- Cold remedies: Some work, some don't. We help you tell the difference.
- 12 Home Remedies for the Cold: Nasal Spray, Steam, & More
- Looking for a natural cold remedy? Get 12 tips for fighting off a cold naturally.
- Hangover Remedies - Cocktails - About.com
- There are many folk cures that are supposed to help cure a hangover.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.