Articles on Remedies B
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
- Baryta carbonica (Barium Carbonate)
- This is barium carbonate, one of the substances found in the body. If the body contains too little barium growth processes are slowed down. The homoeopathic Baryta can be used for people of all ages; the main characteristic is that they don't behave according...
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
- Bellis perennis
- This small plant was already used in medieval times to heal wounds and bruises. The secret is that Bellis contains a substance which contracts the muscles in the veins; therefore the blood will circulate well again on places of venous congestion. Bellis...
- Borax is natriumtetraborate, biborate of soda. The main characteristic in this remedy is the great fear of downward motions. This ofcourse makes Borax a great remedy for babies: just look at the downward motion of laying a baby in a crib or bed, rocking a...
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies B is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- WATCH: Anti-Vaxxer Parents Let Toddler Die After Trying to Cure Him with Maple
- David and Collet Stephan are two Mormon parents who own a nutritional supplement company. The problem is that they are accused of letting their toddler son die from meningitis because after treating him with home remedies instead of taking him to the ...
- Restrictions for Fox News primetime lineup with GOP candidates
- Fox News has secured exclusive media rights to its primetime lineup featuring interviews with every Republican presidential candidate from the campaign trail on Wednesday, March 9, 2016, beginning at 7:00 PM/ET and ending at 11:00 PM/ET (the ...
- Carmike Cinemas' shareholder opposes sale to AMC
- Carmike (Nasdaq: CKEC) announced March 3 it would be acquired by AMC for $1.1 billion, which will make the latter the largest theater chain in the United States. Currently the largest U.
- Tick-Tock... "Faites Vos Jeux" On The Staples/ Office Depot Merger
- This leaves the merger in a tight spot: To remedy the antitrust concerns of the FTC, a merged Staples/ Office Depot would need to divest substantial parts of its large B-to-B business to a viable competitor.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesammonia safety precautions
demographics of brazil age structure
romanian cuisine list of desserts
gray wolf social structure
the visit plot summary