Articles on Remedies C
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
- Cannabis indica (Indian Hemp)
- This is the Latin name for Indian hemp, the beautiful hashish-plant. So it is not surprising that this remedy picture has many elements of a so called bad trip, although homoeopathic Cannabis also may be indicated for persons who never use drugs but express...
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
- Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
- This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing. This is exactly the picture of...
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
- Chamomille is a soothing and calming herb. People who need this remedy lack the motherly cover and protection of the Chamomille; some layer seems to be missing, what makes them react oversensitive to pain and outward impressions. Chamomilla is one of the...
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
- Coffea cruda (Coffee)
- Coffee increases the activity and sensitivity of the nervous system and drinking too much coffee causes agitation and sleeplessness. Homoeopathy uses raw coffee in potentiated form to calm down a state of over-sensitiveness of the senses and nervous...
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
- Conium maculatum (Poison Hemlock)
- In ancient Greece Poison Hemlock was a regularly used punishment for criminals. In 399 BC the great philosopher Socrates was killed this way; his crime consisted of teaching people to think for themselves - a great evil in old dictatorial Greece. Thanks to...
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies C is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Maine Revised Statute Title 5, Chapter 337- C: CIVIL REMEDIES
- C: CIVIL REMEDIES FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING. Table of Contents. Part 12.
- CPLR ž7502(c): Changes to Aid Arbitration Remedies
- the availability of provisional remedies in aid of arbitration—New York Civil Practice. Law and Rules (CPLR) ž7502(c).
- To order C aus C3 trit remedies or Q potencies, which are what I
- Katherine Beaty Art Conservation Department Buffalo State College
- 21st c. remedies to 19th c. repairs of an 18th c.
- JAMES LIND AND THE CURE OF SCURVY: AN EXPERIMENTAL
- His experiment "succeeded" simply because one of the "remedies" contained vitamin C (the anti-scorbutic factor) whereas the other five did not.
Suggested News Resources
- We put home remedies to the test. Do they hinder or help?
- Taking a vitamin C supplement of 1000 milligrams a day does not ward off colds but does shorten colds slightly by a little less than half a day.
- Tomatoe Recipe And Cures
- Vitamin C. However, many would not know that the Vitamin C increases as the fruit ripens. Tomato also has some amounts of Vitamins A and B.
- What we can do to fight dengue
- I took homeopathic remedies, started a vitamin C drip, sponge bathed with essential oils several times a day, took fluids (organic vegetable juices and soups, coconut water, herbal teas, etc.
- Fight age with vitamin C
- An expert dermatologist from a Bangalore hospital explains, "Vitamin C has anti-oxidant properties, protects against sun damage and lightens skin too. It removes all the free radicals which can injure cells. It is one of the best anti-ageing remedies.
- ¿Did You Know August is Immigrant Pride Month?
- We urge the Obama Administration and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to study what remedies can be made available to Mexicans fleeing the violence and seeking refuge in the United States.
Suggested Web Resources
- C.Diff Remedies
- C. Diff Remedies (also known as Clostridium difficil) on Earth Clinic, Your Source for Home Remedies!
- ! Alternative & Ayruvedic Health Remedies - C
- Lists health problems with remedies from the natural health disciplines .
- C. difficile: Lifestyle and home remedies - MayoClinic.com
- C. difficile — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment and causes of Clostridium difficile infection.
- Amazon.com: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Healing Remedies
- Amazon.com: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Healing Remedies ( 9781862041875): C. Norman Shealy: Books.
- Hepatitis C Information, Hepatitis C Alternative Medicine, and HCV
- Hepatitis C Virus HCV information, FIGHT THE DRAGON Hepatitis C Database- Directory & Hepatitis C E-books. Hepatitis C herbal remedies and.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesair canada incidents and accidents
christian congregation of brazil
water cannon electric water cannons
the jackson 5 miniseries