Articles on Ley Lines
Ley Lines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lodestones and Leylines: Gracefully Constraining Movement in
- Lodestones and Leylines: Gracefully Constraining Movement in Multiscale. Susanne Jul. University of Michigan sjul@acm.
- Primary Active Areas: Sedona, Arizona Pyramid Lake, Nevada Orla
- straight “Ley” lines, and the two magnets to- gether locate spiral lines.
- phi ratio 1:1.618... Leys/ Memory lines StarBiome
- Omaha. Colorado Springs. Roswell.
- Leylines Parts
- Leylines – New Parts Guide. 1. Leylines Parts.
- Ley Lines - Piecepack
- Jun 21, 2002 Each player is the head of an ancient druidic order, building geographic conduits, called ley lines.
Suggested News Resources
- Ley Lines announces first acts
- By Robert Ashton British singer songwriter Jamie Woon will headline the new Ley Lines festival at O2 Academy Oxford later this year.
- Musical magic for everyone at the Dartington estate
- By Jessica Duchen The story goes that the Dartington estate near Totnes gathers an atmosphere of unmatchable mysticism from south Devon's ancient spiritual sites and ley lines. So far, so New Age.
- Q&A: The Leylines' Lukas Carrick on Playing for Nudists and the Beat Generation
- This week, The Leylines.
- 527 - The St. Michael Line: a Straight Story?
- The St. Michael Alignment is arguably the most prominent and intriguing of the many ley lines that criss-cross Britain. It runs in a straight line between Land's End, England's southwestern extremity, and Hopton-on-Sea, on the Norfolk coast.
- Know Your Lore: Silvermoon
- They found a proper place for their new city, on a nexus of ley lines that would prove suitable for Dath'remar's plans.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ley line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ascribing such characteristics to ley lines has led to the term being classified as pseudoscience.
- 'Ley lines are hypothetical alignments of a number of places of geographical interest, such as ancient monuments and megaliths.
- ley lines - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Dec 9, 2010 Ley lines are alleged alignments of ancient sites or holy places, such as stone circles, standing stones, cairns, and churches.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of extinct mammals bats
dream symbol hands
bret easton ellis personal life