Articles on Remedies P
- --> Palladium The metal Palladium is found together with Platinum and has to be separated from it. Palladium shares many characteristics with her 'sister' Platinum. Important distinctions between both remedies are: Platinum - despises others - is hyper-sexu...
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies P is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Drafting Matters: Non-Reliance Provisions Barring Extra-Contractual Fraud
- FdG Logistics LLC v. A&R Logistics Holdings, Inc. (Del.
- Ryan's closes doors
- Reina P. Cunningham|Daily News Ryan's employees scheduled to work the morning shift on Sunday arrived to find a sign on the door stating “This location is closed for asset inventory on Sunday, 3/6/16 - Tuesday, 3/8/16.
- Is the Path to Racial Health Equity Paved with “Reparations”? The Politics of
- This issue has received increased attention since the 2002 publication of an Institute of Medicine evidence report, Unequal Treatment: Confronting Racial Disparities in Health Care. Tweedy quotes from the report's conclusion: ..... See p.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessam walton walton five and dime
cluedo possible murder weapons
gundam the ride a baoa qu
sack of lawrence