Articles on Remedies S
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
- Stannum metallicum (Tin)
- Stannum is homoeopathic potentized tin. This metal is associated with Jupiter, the planet of faith, trust and lust for life. Beautiful orange colored Jupiter is the biggest planet of the solar system; in astrology Jupiter is connected with growth, getting...
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies S is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Canadian couple 'tried to treat their toddler's fatal meningitis with MAPLE SYRUP'
- David Stephan, 32, and wife Collet, 35, from Alberta, who own a nutrition business, are accused of giving 18-month-old Ezekiel home remedies in a failed attempt to cure him and only calling doctors after the boy stopped breathing.
- Morning Break: FDA's Drug Promotion Defeat; Prison 'Therapy'; Chipotle, Again
- "America's criminal justice system has, in many ways, become a substitute for the U.S.'s largely gutted mental health system," writes Vox.
- Miss Tully′s ″Narrative of a Ten-Year Residence at Tripoli in Africa″
- In the first outbreak in 1785, a quarter of Tripoli′s 14,000 inhabitants were wiped out in just two months. Tully expresses her shock at the incompetence at Moorish medical attention to the sick. European medicine was undergoing rapid advancements as ...
- Court's Involvement in UMWA Arbitration Ruling Premature
- The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia had upheld an arbitratorâ€™s ruling that, after a change in corporate relationships, certain Peabody subsidiaries were still liable under a bargaining agreement with the union.
- Cupboard Cures – Dr. Polucki's ABCs Of Household Remedies
- You have to cook the turmeric in water and either cream or coconut oil to unlock the curcuminoids. the most powerful natural anti-inflammatory medicines currently known to science.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
amc straight-6 engine 258
chopsticks korean etiquette