Articles on Bach Flower Remedies
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
- Dr. Bach and his Pilosophy
- Dr. Edward Bach, (1886 - 1936) was a capable and famous physician, homeopath, immunologist and bacteriologist. He reached the conclusion that it is much more important to treat the mental and emotional attitude of a patient instead of his physical complaints,...
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
- Selecting the remedies Select the remedies through the classical interview technique. Find out in a clear and honest conversation: what type the person is (for instance: easily frightened, or servile, or intolerant) what his/her emotions and concerns are at...
- Self-love and apple blossom essence
- And pluck till time and times are done the silver apples of the moon the golden apples of the sun. - William B. Yeats I zapped myself into Oprahâ€™s show and was touched by crying people, who consider themselves ugly and despicable. Young, beautiful people...
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
- What are the Bach Flower Remedies?
- The Bach Remedies form an effective and easy-to-learn nature cure, developed for the healing of illness, the preventing of disease and the improvement of personal development. The 38 Bach Remedies are prepared from wild flowers and the blossoms of trees,...
Bach Flower Remedies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Naturopathic doctor details floral remedies to relieve emotional trauma
- Edward Bach, a physician dissatisfied with the state of healthcare in 1930, used intuition and case-based research to develop the Bach flower remedies used worldwide today. The remedies Bach used were to heal illnesses such as trauma that result from a ...
- Learning the power of tropical flowers in Costa Rica
- She told us that Flower Essences are herbal infusions or decoctions made from the flowering part of the plant that uniquely address emotional and mental aspects of wellness. British Physician Dr. Edward Bach first discovered Flower Essences in the 1930s.
- Maharashtra's oldest homeopathy pharmacy in South Mumbai turns 127
- And, while we continue to to dispense authentic homeopathic drugs ranging from dilutions, mother tincture, Biochemic tissue salts and Bach flower remedies, we have branched out into more commercial products like toothpastes and shampoos to keep up ...
- Pets grieve for their companions
- Other recommendations for support for the grieving process include the use of Bach Flower Remedies, pheromone containing products, nutritional supplements that support the adrenal glands, carefully selected herbs, and in some cases appropriate drug ...
- March calendar: Celebrate spring with events
- Mr. Mellison will present compositions by Brouwer, Sor, Reich, Bach and Koshkin, 2:30 to 3:45 p.m.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgeography of india the sundarbans
eric berne transactional analysis
edmund kemper victims of ed kemper
third eye symbolism