Articles on Asatru
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Asatru is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Big in Iceland: Paganism
- Ásatrú was founded in 1972, but its following has climbed steeply in recent years, doubling since 2009 to nearly 2,700 members. (Iceland's population is only 329,000.
- Iceland's new nationalist political party
- The Old Norse 'Ásatrú' pagan religion also gets the green light, and the party pledges to respect freedom of religion as laid down in the Icelandic constitution.
- A Norse temple for the 21st century
- High priest Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson has had a lot on his plate lately.
- The New Religion Of Choice For White Supremacists
- But like Doyle and Chaney, a number of white supremacists are abandoning Christianity for a very different religion: Odinism, sometimes called Asatru, Vanuatrú, or Dísitrú.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesruth carter stapleton
digital sampling basic pcm theory
police academy eugene tackleberry
family name ashkenazi jewish surnames
scipio africanus biography
katsura imperial villa history