Articles on History & Anthropology
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
- The Burning Times
- The enlightened emergence from the medieval Dark Ages. The Reformation. The Renaissance. An undeniably high point of human evolution. Or so we are taught, and so many believe, but to my people -- the Pagans, the Witches, the wise women and men, the healers,...
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
History & Anthropology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dan Harmon Has the Voice the History Channel Always Needed
- The cord-cutting demographic everybody is trying to grab doesn't watch reality TV the way our parents did, and we tend to have a genuine interest in history and other soft sciences like sociology and anthropology. We're an extremely over-educated ...
- Vanderbilt to host distance-learning workshop for rarely-taught languages
- In classroom, front row, left to right: So Eun Ahn, Charles Spencer, Cory Weaver, Linsey Sharp and Mareike Sattler, senior lecturer in anthropology. ...
- Mural proposed for Independent office wall would celebrate city's history
- A mural that has been proposed for the south-facing wall of the building that houses the offices of the Woodburn Independent would celebrate the city's history and multicultural heritage, according to the artist attached to the project.
- Can Bogotá's state-sanctioned street art survive a crackdown by the new mayor?
- Perhaps I'd be the only one.
- Black Mountain: The tiny arts school that spawned giants
- It's a singular show that combines the history, accomplishments and even what you might call the anthropology of Black Mountain. Molesworth was also lead editor on the magnificent catalog, also called “Leap Before You Look,” which could have been BMC's ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesglutamine formation and nomenclature
f4u corsair royal navy
data flow diagram developing a dfd
churchill manitoba industry
gods and generals notes