realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
The Wiccan Rede
Bide the Wiccan Laws we must In perfect love and perfect trust.
Live and let live, Fairly take and fairly give, Cast the Circle thrice about To keep the evil spirits out.
To bind the spell every time, Let the spell be spake in rhyme.
Soft of eye and light of touch, Speak little, listen much.
Deosil go by the waxing moon, Chanting out the Witches' Rune.
Widdershins go by the waning moon, Chanting out the baneful rune.
When the Lady's moon is new, Kiss the hand to her, times two.
When the moon rides at her peak, Then your heart's desire seek.
Heed the North wind's mighty gale, Lock the door and drop the sail.
When the wind comes from the South, Love will kiss thee on the mouth.
When the wind blows from the West, Departed souls will have no rest.
When the wind blows from the East, Expect the new and set the feast.
Nine woods in the cauldron go, Burn them fast and burn them slow.
Elder be the Lady's tree, Burn it not or cursed you'll be.
When the wheel begins to turn, Let the Beltane fires burn.
When the wheel has turned to Yule, Light the log and the Horned One rules.
Heed ye Flower, Bush and Tree, By the Lady Blessed be.
Where the rippling waters go, Cast a stone and truth you'll know.
When ye have a true need, Hearken not to others' greed.
With a fool no season spend, Lest ye be counted as his friend.
Merry meet and merry part, Bright the cheeks and warm the heart.
Mind the Threefold Law you should, Three time bad and three times good.
When misfortune is enow, Wear the blue star on thy brow.
True in Love ever be, Lest thy lover's false to thee.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill: An ye harm none, do what ye will.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Wiccan Rede
- The Wiccan Rede. Information and research by Living Green. The Rede consists of two lines: An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will.
- Is the Wiccan Rede Enough? Proposing a New Wiccan Code of Ethics
- Presently our one rule is the Wiccan Rede, "'An ye harm none, do as ye will.
- So states the Wiccan. Rede (cf. #8).
- Overview And Guide for Wiccans In the Military
- THE WICCAN REDE .......................................................................................................... 15.
- The Golden Rule in Many & Faith Spiritual Traditions
- We recite the Wiccan Rede: “Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill, An it harm none do what ye will.” — Doreen Valiente.
Suggested News Resources
- Candidates hypocritic when it comes to values
- Although I am a Wiccan, I grew up in a Christian household and the biggest lesson I learned in Sunday school was “Love thy neighbor.” I live by the Wiccan Rede “What ye will do will come back on ye threefold.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Wiccan Rede
- The Wiccan Rede (Full Version). Bide within the Law you must, in perfect Love and perfect Trust. Live you must and let to live, fairly take and fairly give.
- Wiccan Rede - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Wiccan Rede is a statement that provides the key moral system in the Neopagan religion of Wicca and other related Witchcraft-based faiths.
- The Wiccan Rede - Witchvox Article
- Witches generally adhere to what has become known as "THE WICCAN REDE" and THE THREE-FOLD LAW.
- Wiccan Rede
- This page contains the Wiccan Rede and other reading materials which reflect the belief structure of many Wiccans, Witches, and Pagans.
- The Wiccan Rede
- Wiccan Pagan Book of Shadows Online. The Wiccan Rede - An ye harm none, do as thou wilt. Various versions of this basic law.
Related searchesnucleophile common examples
list of female singers swing
university of hawaii university seal
sulfur biological role