realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
The Wiccan Rede
Bide the Wiccan Laws we must In perfect love and perfect trust.
Live and let live, Fairly take and fairly give, Cast the Circle thrice about To keep the evil spirits out.
To bind the spell every time, Let the spell be spake in rhyme.
Soft of eye and light of touch, Speak little, listen much.
Deosil go by the waxing moon, Chanting out the Witches' Rune.
Widdershins go by the waning moon, Chanting out the baneful rune.
When the Lady's moon is new, Kiss the hand to her, times two.
When the moon rides at her peak, Then your heart's desire seek.
Heed the North wind's mighty gale, Lock the door and drop the sail.
When the wind comes from the South, Love will kiss thee on the mouth.
When the wind blows from the West, Departed souls will have no rest.
When the wind blows from the East, Expect the new and set the feast.
Nine woods in the cauldron go, Burn them fast and burn them slow.
Elder be the Lady's tree, Burn it not or cursed you'll be.
When the wheel begins to turn, Let the Beltane fires burn.
When the wheel has turned to Yule, Light the log and the Horned One rules.
Heed ye Flower, Bush and Tree, By the Lady Blessed be.
Where the rippling waters go, Cast a stone and truth you'll know.
When ye have a true need, Hearken not to others' greed.
With a fool no season spend, Lest ye be counted as his friend.
Merry meet and merry part, Bright the cheeks and warm the heart.
Mind the Threefold Law you should, Three time bad and three times good.
When misfortune is enow, Wear the blue star on thy brow.
True in Love ever be, Lest thy lover's false to thee.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill: An ye harm none, do what ye will.
Suggested News Resources
- Problems in Heathenry in its Current State
- This makes it evident that Troth members have no power to make or influence necessary changes, and that all of that power sits at the top of The Troth within the Rede and above them, the Steer. ..... Someone sidles over from Wicca – they're doing it wrong!
- Valentine's Love Spell
- As promised, here is my spell charm that worked FAST! Like, speedy-delivery-in-less-than-two-days, fast, and brought me the rock star of my dreams, to boot.
- The controversy of Wicca and Satanism has been re-opened recently
- Writer Pat Mosley of Patheos published an article "A Case for Inviting Satan (back) into Wicca" recently, that has stirred a lot of controversy in the pagan community.
- The Rede of the Wicca
- For many people the Wiccan Rede consists of eight words: “An it harm none, do what ye will.” Those words were first publicly uttered by Doreen Valiente back in October of 1964 at a dinner hosted by the Witchcraft Research Association.
- Police: 'Wiccan ritual killing' leaves family of three dead in Pensacola
- When asked how the evidence suggests these are ritualistic or Wiccan killings Sgt. Hobbes said, “The injuries to the victims, the positions of the bodies and also the person of interest right now is also a practitioner.
auckland isthmus and harbours
32 acp muzzle velocity
christmas economics of christmas