realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Balm, Lemon: Correspondences
Folk Names: Bee Balm, Lemon Balsan,
Melissa, Sweet Balm, Sweet Melissa
Powers: Love, Success, Healing
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Attenuation of Laboratory-Induced Stress in Humans After Acute
- Objective: Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) is contemporaneously used as a mild . Address correspondence and reprint requests to David O.
- Scientific Opinion on the use of oregano and lemon balm extracts as
- Mar 30, 2010 The Panel notes that oregano and lemon balm have a safe history of use as herbal food ingredients, Correspondence: email@example.com.
- Modulation of Mood and Cognitive Performance Following Acute
- (Lemon Balm) with Human CNS Nicotinic and Muscarinic *Correspondence: Dr D Kennedy, Human Cognitive Neuroscience.
- Inhibitory effects of rosmarinic acid extracts on porcine pancreatic
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.) Correspondence address: Prof Kalidas Shetty , Dept of Food. Science, Chenoweth Lab.
- EFFECTS OF LOZENGE CONTAINING LAVENDER OIL
- extracts from hops, lemon balm and oat) or a matching placebo without any active ingredients.
Suggested News Resources
- A Pagan Housewife's Garden
- The lemon balm begs to be picked for tea. The tomatoes are bursting into redness now, we've got sunflowers turning their beautiful faces towards the sky and peppers of all sorts are ready for roasting, canning and freezing.
Suggested Web Resources
- Balm, Lemon | Herb | Magical Correspondences | Enchanted Realm
- Balm, Lemon and its magickal correspondences. Magickal Herbs - Balm, Lemon. Herb: Balm, Lemon.
- lemon balm Goddess Plan
- Jun 9, 2009 Lemon balm is a plant and an herb.
- Herbal Correspondences
- Herbs and herbal correspondences in witchcraft.
- Herb Correspondences - Cauldron Corner
- Spell & Herb Correspondences Herbs, Book & Candle.