realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
St. John's Wort: Correspondences
Hypericum perforatum Poison
Folk Names: Amber, Fuga daemonum,
Scare-Devil, Goat Weed, Herba John,
John's Wort, Klamath Weed,
Sol Terrestis, Tipton Weed
Power: Protection, Health, Strength,
Love Divination, Happiness
Suggested News Resources
- Contaminated packs of St John's Wort herbal medicines recalled
- Contaminated packs of St John's Wort herbal medicines are being recalled because they contain higher than recommended levels of a toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloid (PA), which can cause liver problems in patients. The recall is a precaution by the Medicines ...
- Chinese Herbal Medicines and Chronic Kidney Disease
- One of the worst herb–drug reactions that impacted on kidney health was that of St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) and drugs metabolized by cytochrome P450 (CYP) isoenzymes, for example, CYP3A4. This is particularly important for patients awaiting ...
- Antidepressant use during breastfeeding
- Nicola Carson is the manager of a medicines information centre at St Charles Hospital, part of Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust, providing medication advice to patients and professionals on community and mental health care.
- Frome Street bikeway overhaul unlikely
- The council administration will conduct the next review of the Frome St bikeway. Photo: Nat Rogers/ ...
- Ancient beer kegs discovered in Israel containing fruit-flavoured brew
- Beer is one of the world's most ancient brews and has played an essential role in society - both for its nutritional and ritual importance - for millennia.
Related searchesemu breeding
christian dream interpretation o
redox former meaning oxygenhydrogen
sarah mclachlan singles
the beatles notes
racing list of types of race