realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
The Ten Native American Commandments
brought to you by the Children of Ra Temple
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect.
- Remain close the Great Spirit.
- Show great respect for your fellow beings.
- Work together for the benefit of all Mankind.
- Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
- Do what you know to be right.
- Look after the well-being of mind and body.
- Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
- Be truthful and honest at all times.
- Take full responsibility for your actions.
Suggested News Resources
- The Greater the Sinner
- Most people in Liberia are Christians—the country's founders were freed slaves from the United States, and its capital was originally named Christopolis—but mainline Protestantism has long coexisted with indigenous beliefs.
- What's Coming March 10 - March 24
- Wolves of North America, 11 a.m., Wolf Conservation Center, 7 Buck Run, South Salem.
- Donald Trump, Evangelicalism, and the American Prosperity Gospel
- Tied up in what sociologist Max Weber called the Protestant work ethic, it comes out of a belief that is actually tied to notions of white supremacy, the assimilation and annihilation of Native Americans, and the enslavement of Africans.
- Daily Reads: 10 Commandments of Turning 'Hamilton' Into a Movie Musical
- 10 Commandments of Turning "Hamilton" Into a Movie Musical. ... In honor of the show, Rolling Stone's David Ehrlich writes the 10 commandments for the eventual film adaptation of "Hamilton.
- Lawmakers introduce bills to bring Ten Commandments Monument back to Oklahoma
- The American Civil Liberties Union led the fight to remove the Ten Commandments from the Capitol. ... Jordan says the removal of the monument could also lead to the removal of Native American artwork and other religious symbols from the Capitol.