realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
brought to you by the Children of Ra Temple
I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self
to help and to heal myself and others.
- I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity
of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance.
- May I always be mindful of the diversity of Nature as well as its Unity and may I always
be tolerant of those whose race, appearance, sex, sexual preference, culture, and other
ways differ from my own.
- May I use the Force (psychic power) wisely and never use it for aggression nor for
malevolent purposes. May I never direct it to curtail the free will of another.
- May I always be mindful that I create my own reality and that I have the power within me
to create positivity in my life.
- May I always act in honorable ways: being honest with myself and others, keeping my word
whenever I have given it, fulfilling all responsibilities and commitments I have taken on
to the best of my ability.
- May I always remember that whatever is sent out always returns magnified to the sender.
May the Forces of Karma move swiftly to remind me of these spiritual commitments when I
have begin to falter from them, and may I use this Karmic feedback to help myself grow and
be more attuned to my Inner Pagan Spirit.
- May I always remain strong and committed to my Spiritual ideals in the face of adversity
and negativity. May the Force of my Inner Spirit ground out all malevolence directed my
way and transform it into positivity. May my Inner Light shine so strongly that malevolent
forces cannot even approach my sphere of existence.
- May I always grow in Inner Wisdom & Understanding. May I see every problem that I
face as an opportunity to develop myself spiritually in solving it.
- May I always act out of Love to all other beings on this Planet -- to other humans, to
plants, to animals, to minerals, to elementals, to spirits, and to other entities.
- May I always be mindful that the Goddess and God in all their forms dwell within me and
that this divinity is reflected through my own Inner Self, my Pagan Spirit.
- May I always channel Love and Light from my being. May my Inner Spirit, rather than my
ego self, guide all my thoughts, feelings, and actions.
So Mote It Be
Suggested Pdf Resources
- organization providing for the spiritual needs of our soldiers,' says. Lt. Col.
- Lughnasadh 2009 Welcome to the Lughnasadh edition of EOLAS
- I believe that a true spiritual warrior must be of the old ways, not of paganism, but of ... A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality by Pagan Spirit Alliance. .
- Media Kits for the Press - South African Pagan Council (SAPC)
- Some Pagan beliefs and teachings. INTRODUCTION.
- The LINK
- have a pledge, it will be mailed out in the same mailing as the second quarterly ..
- Adult Spiritual Development
- All Souls Adult Spiritual Development program brings people together in covered by congregant annual pledges. takes an ASD class to pledge annually . .
Suggested News Resources
- Blood Libel, Abortion, and Modern Paganism
- But beyond this, we have come full circle; today's rationalism has given way to a new feminist spirituality that honors these same demons, actually calling them by their proper biblical and historical names.
- Manipulative Extraterrestrials travel to Earth using a powerful energy source
- Mr. Collier reinforces Dr. John Lash's insights on the Pagan Gnostics, that “thought energy” which the human mind in generating on Earth associated with emotions like fear, antipathy and vengeance are being used by Manipulative Extraterrestrials.
- A unique generation
- Most of the Sahabah grew up amidst the pagan practices of Jahiliyah, in pre-Islamic Arabia. They were well acquainted with the evils and vices of their surrounding, well aware of its weaknesses.
Suggested Web Resources
- A pledge to Pagan spirituality
- Dec 2, 2010 A pledge: I am a Pagan and I dedicate myself to channeling the Spiritual energy of my inner self to help and to heal others and myself.
- Pledge To Pagan Spirituality, A
- Aug 14, 2011 A Pledge To Pagan Spirituality. Anon.
- A pledge to pagan spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others.
- Pagan Pledge of Spirituality
- Jun 30, 2011 I am a Pagan and I dedicate myself to channeling Spiritual Energy I know that I am part of the Whole of Nature.
- The Domestic Pagan: Paganism 101
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality written by Selena Fox most accurately describes the Earth and God/dess centered spirituality that is focused on in this blog.
Related searchesifrit ifrit in mythology
the cherry orchard stage history
dream symbol white hair
wan chai mega tower