realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
brought to you by the Children of Ra Temple
I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self
to help and to heal myself and others.
- I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity
of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance.
- May I always be mindful of the diversity of Nature as well as its Unity and may I always
be tolerant of those whose race, appearance, sex, sexual preference, culture, and other
ways differ from my own.
- May I use the Force (psychic power) wisely and never use it for aggression nor for
malevolent purposes. May I never direct it to curtail the free will of another.
- May I always be mindful that I create my own reality and that I have the power within me
to create positivity in my life.
- May I always act in honorable ways: being honest with myself and others, keeping my word
whenever I have given it, fulfilling all responsibilities and commitments I have taken on
to the best of my ability.
- May I always remember that whatever is sent out always returns magnified to the sender.
May the Forces of Karma move swiftly to remind me of these spiritual commitments when I
have begin to falter from them, and may I use this Karmic feedback to help myself grow and
be more attuned to my Inner Pagan Spirit.
- May I always remain strong and committed to my Spiritual ideals in the face of adversity
and negativity. May the Force of my Inner Spirit ground out all malevolence directed my
way and transform it into positivity. May my Inner Light shine so strongly that malevolent
forces cannot even approach my sphere of existence.
- May I always grow in Inner Wisdom & Understanding. May I see every problem that I
face as an opportunity to develop myself spiritually in solving it.
- May I always act out of Love to all other beings on this Planet -- to other humans, to
plants, to animals, to minerals, to elementals, to spirits, and to other entities.
- May I always be mindful that the Goddess and God in all their forms dwell within me and
that this divinity is reflected through my own Inner Self, my Pagan Spirit.
- May I always channel Love and Light from my being. May my Inner Spirit, rather than my
ego self, guide all my thoughts, feelings, and actions.
So Mote It Be
Suggested News Resources
- Islamic State group: The full story
- "They aimed, in the Old Testament, at preserving and enhancing tribal cohesion and power and, in the Koran, at destroying the vestiges of pagan belief and practice. Neither early Judaism nor Islam allowed deviation. Both were ...
- What King Hezekiah Can Teach You
- He saw the spiritual filthiness of his nation and immediately began to purge all pagan practices. .... Just 70 years ago, United States President Franklin Roosevelt and British Prime Minister Winston Churchill pledged never to allow Germany to rise again.
- Donald Trump Disrupting The Religious Right's Christian-America Dreams?
- He sees politics as spiritual warfare against the evil forces of secularism and “pagan” homosexuality. Lane has been .... In fact he has fully embraced much of it, pledging to defund Planned Parenthood as long as the organization performs abortions.
- Glenn Beck's fast and the rise of Esau
- There was a time in this country when, in the midst of a national crisis, spiritual and political leaders would call upon the nation to humble themselves before Almighty God in prayer, fasting and repentance.
- You're a Merry Man, Charlie Brown
- The annual spiritual validation on mainstream television is a breath of fresh air. Free from gross humor or double-entendres, the show is a reminder that Hollywood need not reach to the lowest common denominator.
Related searchesak-47 operating design
types of spiders others
evelyn nesbit john barrymore
tooth development alveolar bone
hadith of the twelve successors