brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Receptive. Element: Earth. Solid lt. blue/turquoise. Gentle, friendly, calming, soothing; Opens throat, heart, and solar plexus centers for self-expression, artistic creativity, healing. Throat, thyroid, nerve and brain paths. Reduces self-damaging behavior, increases straight posture of self-respect, confidence, grace, self-assuredness with communication. It works to provide clarity and insight. This works both for the confidence required of the good gambler and for the self-confidence building that leads to every success. Amazonite creates a feeling of power. It's the original "you can get what you want if you want it bad enough stone". It also leads one away from the self-destructive behavior that sometimes surfaces when we experience disappointments.
Amazonite is the stone that clearly leads one to understand that "more is never enough". Great for any in a 12-step program of any kind. All of us feel aggravation from time to time. Reach for your Amazonite and feel a surging of peace and calmness flow to your heart center. Amazonite also aligns the physical and astral bodies. Many times we feel out of sorts when these two bodies are not nested together. If you feel disconnected in the morning after awakening, sit for a minute with your Amazonite and visualize your two bodies coming together. Amazonite has been used to enhance communication between lovers, and as a general all purpose healing stone for health maintenance. There is also a quality that appears to assist in reactivation of blocked neural passages. Good for pinched nerves, spinal difficulties and could be helpful for bursitis.
Suggested News Resources
- Welcome spring by taking a gem mining trip
- The business gets its “dirt” from 25 mines around the country and the world, to ensure visitors get a good mix of precious stones in their digging, from rubies and emeralds to sapphires, amethysts, garnets and Amazonite.
- 8 Facts About the Fabulous Faena Hotel Miami Beach, Tierra Santa
- Tierra Santa is home to Miami's first two-story hamam. Also of note? The toasty room's pièce de résistance — a green-lit slab of Amazonite stone — emanates good vibes.
- Museum digging up $1M for pristine crystal formation
- A formation of amazonite and smoky quartz crystals will be added to a local museum's collection. Photo courtesy of Joe Budd. It was a million-dollar find.
- Urban Trends: May your day shine
- The blue stones known as Amazonite, which are brought from the Amazon, draw attention, as they are laid in thinly paved strips.
- Tiffany & Co. Unveils 1st Street-front Facing Duplex store in Singapore
- On the lower level, white marble and Tiffany Blue amazonite stone borders and walls accented with leather panels trimmed in polished stainless steel showcase iconic collections as Tiffany T, Tiffany Atlas®, Return to Tiffany®, Tiffany 1837™ and the ...
Related searchesjoe arpaio james saville
mortal kombat species cryomancers
neighbours parker family
ansatsuken goutetsu ansatsuken