brought to you by Rhiana Moonstar's Little Witch House
Projective. Elements: Fire & Akasha. Clear yellow or orange ancient petrified resin (possibly pine tree). Electromagnetic. Opens solar plexus chakra for mental clarity, mood balance, confidence. Stomach anxiety, spine, Central Nervous System, brain, memory loss, cell regeneration. Excellent detoxification and protection from radiation, especially x-rays, sun, computers, airport, planes and others' energies. Sacred use (incense/worn) by Asian and American Indians, and worldwide. Energy magnet, increases enjoyment. Aligns mental and emotional bodies. High electrical charge for positive energy. Harmonizes Yin and Yang. Excellent in use in rituals for enhancing your beauty and attractiveness. Helps to attract love and stimulates happiness and pleasure. Used for both good luck and as a protective amulet and is extremely protective against negative magick which has been directed against you. Increased effectiveness of spells if placed on altar. Increases strength while relieving or curing health conditions. Protects children.
Suggested News Resources
- Kids at center of Amber Alert found safe; Mother arrested
- The mother of three children who went missing early Wednesday evening was arrested in Ocala, Fla., Wednesday after a Levi's Call/Amber Alert was issued and the body of a 2-year-old girl found at her home. Twenty-eight-year-old Clarion Garrison was ...
- First microwhip scorpion from Mesozoic period found in Burmese amber
- It's smaller than a grain of rice, yellowish, trapped in amber and lived 100 million years ago alongside dinosaurs. Meet Electrokoenenia yaksha, a newly described type of microwhip scorpion, or palpigrade, from Myanmar, whose minute fossilised remains ...
- Amber Alert canceled after NC teen girl found at mall
- BREVARD, N.C. (WNCN) — An Amber Alert was issued for North Carolina on Tuesday afternoon after a teen girl was reported missing.
- A how-to guide to preserving baby lizards in amber for 99 million years
- A 99 million-year-old baby chameleon was found in a lump of amber in Myanmar, according to a study published in Science Advances on Friday. That makes it the oldest known chameleon fossil ever discovered, researchers say. Because of its age, the lizard ...